**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can’t decide who to R4 next

JayimageJayimage Posts: 94
edited March 2018 in General Discussion
Debating between 2 strong beautiful women and can currently rank only 1 so that i save the other t2a for my next r5 5*

Can’t decide who to R4 next 41 votes

Duped quake
48%
NEONinjAlanvg2782INTEGRALJayimageVladislas22Cosmic_Ray13Anonymous346Codornasgodsquad891HzoriSpurgeon14rockykostonAv3to_XFA_RebootedIronFist34PsychoticSlayerThunder5715WabobaCats73 20 votes
Undupped Medusa
51%
MattyloNevvBSnakeEyes69heruheru511SpeedbumpJwallace25SeKoZane22KossukoseDarkrider05Run477_ASDF_RixobCrazyjack719shchong2Riggs_97AlexanderpspTKS87SC08shadow_lurker22 21 votes

Comments

• shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Undupped Medusa
    You will appreciate her for armor break and poison immunity to face against new Sentineloids in new AQ, however pls bear in mind that she needs to be AWAKENED and plus SYNERGY to be really super awesome. She is also a great AW def at mini boss or boss nodes). Quake is great but for now I think Medusa is worthy of your long term investment (besides Hyperion and Angela from cosmics).
  • JayimageJayimage Posts: 94
    Duped quake
    shchong2 wrote: »
    You will appreciate her for armor break and poison immunity to face against new Sentineloids in new AQ, however pls bear in mind that she needs to be AWAKENED and plus SYNERGY to be really super awesome. She is also a great AW def at mini boss or boss nodes). Quake is great but for now I think Medusa is worthy of your long term investment (besides Hyperion and Angela from cosmics).

Yup I’m aware of Medusa that’s what makes this a bit difficult since she’s unawakened
    edited March 2018
    Duped quake
    mun8ua9r1q82.png
    bhibgiz9tndb.png

edited March 2018
    Duped quake
    not sure who i want to add to this team 7dil6x2pstmz.jpeg
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    Duped quake
    ohhh dammmm
    that's dream roster right there. I wish I had 12t4cc lol . How good is that maxed ghostrider???
  • NinjAlanNinjAlan Posts: 358 ★★★
    Duped quake
    I wouldn't do either just yet, you have 9 t2a so there's no need to rush the decision. Medusa duped is the better option though
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Duped quake
    If you can play with her, then Quake pretty much destroys everything (except for those who bypass her heavy evade).

Wait for Medusa to be duped in order to fully utilize her capability.
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    Undupped Medusa
    Coming from someone who has a 4* r5 sig 99 quake and a 5* r4 awakened quake, you should rank Medusa. I’m great with quake, but for purposes of war and other things in this game, Medusa is a better champ overall. Plus, when u awaken/dupe her, she’s a god tier defender as well.