**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Which will be the most help for Questing?

chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
edited March 2018 in General Discussion
So I have had an unprecedented lucky stream lately and have all these candidates for rank 4 and just wondering which is going to help me quest (in general for finishing half of Act 4 and then maybe even future going into Act 5) the most?

All 4*s and all unduped.

Thanks!

Which will be the most help for Questing? 63 votes

Magik
33%
DNA3000GKaineRagamugginGunnerTitan_A97bloodyCainGriffoplayDanicb94phillgreenOndZAlCapone2727JuBge_ASDF_Drewbe14Hammerbro_64Animatronics_to3PeterQuillDRTOCydonianPureRage13Vault 21 votes
Ultron
14%
DL864AegonTJRock808SaiyanSomeoneElsevinniegainzCarme1974TimmyPDMy_Superior 9 votes
X-23
28%
vg2782NikoBravoPrimmer79HeroBoltsyIAmNotUrMomGreenstrokeCodornasThemanofjPandamanTanAKTEKDingaloDanny_CupidrockykostonAgentDoom9Lex_Luger21ShrakkmanCats73 18 votes
Red Hulk
9%
MattyloSavio444XFA_RebootedMrmarvel123Drpancakesshadow_lurker22 6 votes
Hulk
6%
GroundedWisdomVossler77MasterTroller42RCunha 4 votes
Dormamu
4%
Foxhero007ChampioncriticUvrg1111 3 votes
Black Widow
3%
SpiritOfVengeanceBlaargo 2 votes

Comments

• Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    X-23
    Probably depends on what you have done already for quests. Without that context, id vote ultron or x23

Edit: Probably shouldve asked if these are 4* or 5* but that goes along with where you are in the game
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    edited March 2018
    Oh sorry... I am finishing up 100% the last half Act 4 right now and those listed are all unduped 4*s (I have 5 5*s but all are stuck at Rank 2 for now).
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    X-23
    _ASDF_ wrote: »
    WTH is with the red hulk votes? Magik Magik Magik... I’ve 100% Act 5. Magik.

If thats what we're judging on, I 100% act 5, too. Only one pass of LoL though. X23 or Ultron would be my votes, magik right behind them.

The Rhulk hype train is real.
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    Magik
    Magik, constant sp2 and parry will power lock them till they die, and limbo will save your butt if you mess up. Ultron is also good due to his double immunity and regen.
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    X-23
    If there's an X in the name, then that's what I would choose always , lol
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,649 Guardian
    Magik
    X-23 for a sustainable strong attacker. Magik for a good boss and hard target killer.
  • BlaargoBlaargo Posts: 246
    Black Widow
    I thought I hit magik but oh well
  • SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    Ultron
    It’s hard to say without knowing who else you plan to use. I chose Ultron because of his immunities and heals. He is good for grinding while using fewer revives and heals. His damage isn’t top tier, but he survives. His the Energizer Bunny of this game. You will eventually outgrow him. I think he is a good choice for where you are right now.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Magik
    Either Magik or X23. If you can’t play perfectly with “easy” fights like Act 4 when there is no crazy node, X23 is good for regen. Magik is a beast in everything except when immunities are required, but no regen especially when unduped. I prefer Magik but Wolverine has saved me once or twice. He can last a good bit and I suppose so can x23
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    Thanks for the replies and votes everyone! Seems it is down to what I was thinking too... between Magik and X-23 (and a little bit of Ultron). Hard choice really. Just didn't know what would help me the most. I like the idea of X-23 as my current bleeder is Gulli and she seems a bit to rng with her bleeds and X-23 seems a bit more consistent.

It’s hard to say without knowing who else you plan to use. I chose Ultron because of his immunities and heals. He is good for grinding while using fewer revives and heals. His damage isn’t top tier, but he survives. His the Energizer Bunny of this game. You will eventually outgrow him. I think he is a good choice for where you are right now.

Yeah I considered adding my other champs but it hit me that who you bring is situational to the path/nodes you will take and my roster has become leaps ad bounds better just over these past 2-3 months that I no longer know what my best team really is (and again it it hard to pick a best team unless you know what for... so that is why i just asked "in general").

Here is my current 5* and rank 4 4* roster:

5* Rank 2 (all unawakened):
    Quake
    Luke Cage
    Morningstar
    Cable
    Mordo

4* Rank 5:
    Star Lord (duped full sig level)

4* Rank 4:
    Ghost Rider (duped sig 20)
    Iceman
    Guillotine (duped sig 20)
    Quake
    Rouge
    Nebula

I have have a lot of other rank 3's and below 4*s as well but all are below demi-god tier in terms of how good (like Agent Venom, Winter Soldier, Vulture, Gamora, Cap, Cycolps, Storm, ect ). For 4*s I am only going to rank 4 the very best and if I can help it with good 5*s for each class Star Lord will be my only rank 5 4* (as focusing on good 5*s is better then 4*s for late game content and the future of the game)..
  • OndZOndZ Posts: 75
    Magik
    Well my roster looks like:
    GwenPool 4* R5 (sig 50 i guess)
    Guillotine 4* R5
    Cap America WWII 4* R4 (sig 80 i guess)
    Phoenix 4* R4 (sig 80 i guess)
    Iceman 5* R3

I prefer all classes in my questing team, Iceman may be replaced by Wolverine 4* R4. Or Nebula/StarLord/Vision - all duped and at R4. The key is, that WWII + Guilly + Phoenix + wolvie are in synergy. But Guilly + Cap are enough in synergies in your case (so yo dont need Wolvie and Phoenix)
    So if your Cap at rank 3 is CapAMWWII - rank him up, even unduped, hes good.

If you hesitate between X-23 and Magik, go for Magik cos she doesnt require sig ability contrary to X-23 (for regen). And Magik's gameplay is parry, parry, save for special 2, combo + launch special 2, repeat. Very easy, very easy and satisfiyng...

StarLord is in my opinion relict, Vision suits me more (immunity + easy power drain + heal block), Nebula can regen dramatically after hit by special attack, and she's bleed immune.

In AQ (map 2 only) i use Iceman + 4* Magik (sig about 30) + 5* HawkEye. And they are awesome. I use 4* Magik rather then 5*, cos 5* is at R2 and unduped (4* is R4 and duped).
    Iceman for fight bleeders like Deadpool, HE for everybody else cos of his special 1, Magic for final boss Dormammu.

To be honest, i dont have GR, so i dont know his abilities.
  • OndZ wrote: »
    Well my roster looks like:
    GwenPool 4* R5 (sig 50 i guess)
    Guillotine 4* R5
    Cap America WWII 4* R4 (sig 80 i guess)
    Phoenix 4* R4 (sig 80 i guess)
    Iceman 5* R3

I prefer all classes in my questing team, Iceman may be replaced by Wolverine 4* R4. Or Nebula/StarLord/Vision - all duped and at R4. The key is, that WWII + Guilly + Phoenix + wolvie are in synergy. But Guilly + Cap are enough in synergies in your case (so yo dont need Wolvie and Phoenix)
    So if your Cap at rank 3 is CapAMWWII - rank him up, even unduped, hes good.

If you hesitate between X-23 and Magik, go for Magik cos she doesnt require sig ability contrary to X-23 (for regen).

Wrong info, x23 doesn't need her sig ability for regen
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    Ultron
    Ultron is still one of the most balanced and useful champs for any game mode. Double immunities, double heals. Decent damage, stun. Dupe is not required, but helpful in some matches.

He’s always been one of my favorites and he can carry you a long way in act4 and map 5/6 aq.
  • GriffoplayGriffoplay Posts: 269
    Magik
    My vote goes to Magik.
    all your list is solid and all of them are ok for r4 and r5
    I think even in the future a 4* r5 magik can be really usefull in a roster.