**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Lag in AQ?

Kaizen_KingKaizen_King Posts: 306 ★★★
Since this last update me and my alli mates are experiencing a lot of choppy/laggy animations in AQ and it’s getting us killed. I thought they had corrected it as the past cpl months have been pretty much lag free. We all have diff devices (android and apple) so doubt it’s a device issue. Anyone else experiencing this too?

Comments

• xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    I just updated the game and I'm experiencing the lag as well.
  • PFunkPFunk Posts: 111
    Never had any lag issue until this most recent update. Now it seems like the beginning of every fight in aq and sometimes in aw starts with crazy lag, and frame skipping. This update has been riddled with bugs it seems...
  • _noyes_noyes Posts: 51
    Allow me to introduce you to the lag graveyard: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/347448
  • Kaizen_KingKaizen_King Posts: 306 ★★★
    _noyes wrote: »
    Allow me to introduce you to the lag graveyard: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/347448

haha... ya but I swear it went away for the past couple of months right? I was actually able to go ahead and complete 5.3 and 5.4 two weeks ago finally!
  • _noyes_noyes Posts: 51
    @Kaizen_King Depends on how often you play. It's really bad at certain times of the day, or certain days altogether. It's seems pretty obvious to me it's a server issue, but they've not confirmed that.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Game is a mess today, whiffing and both champs whiffing at the same time, I just parried someone, hit them and it parried me - but they stayed stunned for another second, so we were both stunned for over a second, it’s horrible
  • dorkpooldorkpool Posts: 5
    I'm not getting lag, but I'm getting slow dash back, unresponsiveness. The AI totally behaving different than it used to such as 2 or 3 hit combos, intercepting me because my M attack whiffs, the AI deciding not to be aggressive or firing S1/S2. Definitely making AQ crappy. (Android/Pixel)