**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hyperion arena

Comments

• JamesC1981JamesC1981 Posts: 17
    So, IoS users had to pay the price for the mess created by Kabam. What did they do wrong to get punished in the arena. With all those boosts, Android users can get to 6.5M just as they grind 4.5M normally.

And yes, still complain the compensation is not worthy.

I didn't get the compensation pack and i still scored 6.54m granted i was on vacation this week but don't blame the compensation pack for you missing it just as IoS users said not to blame the loss of all those hours for us Android users not getting the voodoo
  • MightylibraMightylibra Posts: 185
    edited June 2017
    JamesC1981 wrote: »
    So, IoS users had to pay the price for the mess created by Kabam. What did they do wrong to get punished in the arena. With all those boosts, Android users can get to 6.5M just as they grind 4.5M normally.

I didn't get the compensation pack and i still scored 6.54m granted i was on vacation this week but don't blame the compensation pack for you missing it just as IoS users said not to blame the loss of all those hours for us Android users not getting the voodoo

So you get a big roster to win every champ you want in arena. Impressive! But you know ppl with smaller rosters played as hard as you did, do you?

And Android users did complain a lot after lockout incident. As the result, Kabam gave all Android users 2-3 million points more than IOs users in Hype arena, meaning they gave you Hyperion as compensation for Voodoo, though many Android didn't even deserve to get the compensation.

What did we IOs users do wrong? And what do we get from them? Nothing. Many of us didn't fight For Voodoo and wanted to have a shot at Hype. But we got punished for the mess that is nothing to do with us. Now I ask for a fair fight (1/2 boosts and unit that you received), and you said that I should shut up and stop blaming, bravo.
  • smdam38smdam38 Posts: 843 ★★★

So you get a big roster to win every champ you want in arena. Impressive! But you know ppl with smaller rosters played as hard as you did, do you?

And Android users did complain a lot after lockout incident. As the result, Kabam gave all Android users 2-3 million points more than IOs users in Hype arena, meaning they gave you Hyperion as compensation for Voodoo, though many Android didn't even deserve to get the compensation.

What did we IOs users do wrong? And what do we get from them? Nothing. Many of us didn't fight For Voodoo and wanted to have a shot at Hype. But we got punished for the mess that is nothing to do with us. Now I ask for a fair fight (1/2 boosts and unit that you received), and you said that I should shut up and stop blaming, bravo.

What are you talking about? I did 8 mill for voodoo and less for hyperion.

It's the game. You should expect high scores for desired champs and play accordingly.
    edited June 2017
    smdam38 wrote: »

It's the game. You should expect high scores for desired champs and play accordingly.

You don't even try to understand what I say. You scored 8M, so what?

How do you plan to play accordingly when half of those who compete with you have 2-3 M points advantage?

It's not like I ask for free Hype as many Androider did with Voodoo. All I ask is a fair fight in future arena, 1/2 of what Androider got is fair to balance the scale.

You don't even try to unserstand what I say. You scored 8M, so what?

How do you plan to play accordingly when half of those who compete with you have 2-3 M points advantage?

It's not like I asks for free Hype as many Androider did with Voodoo. All I ask is a fair fight in future arena, 1/2 of what Androider got is fair to balance the scale.

There was no compensation for voodoo arena which is a better champ than hyperion (arguably).

There's also nothing to prove that said compensation raised hyperion score.

There's also nothing stopping you from going for him tomorrow.
  • KromestoneKromestone Posts: 81
    Why would they give Hype to Android users for free? You entered an arena with bare hand, fighting other gladiators with shield and spears and boosts, you stand no chance unless you are Samson. And yes, we are treated fairly according to some.

I got him by strictly grinding, am an android user and I didn't have boosts ( was never interested in voodoo ).. Scored 7.1mil... Had to forget sleep at night for him... So its just based on your will power and desire for the champ...

It's not like I ask for free Hype as many Androider did with Voodoo. All I ask is a fair fight in future arena, 1/2 of what Androider got is fair to balance the scale.

I'm probably going to dupe him, rank him up t

Well now I'm probably gonna dupe him, get him to 5/50, and then just sell him to balance the scale.
  • Jac094Jac094 Posts: 198
    6.5 and got him
    edited June 2017

It's not like I asks for free Hype as many Androider did with Voodoo. All I ask is a fair fight in future arena, 1/2 of what Androider got is fair to balance the scale.

There was no compensation for voodoo arena which is a better champ than hyperion (arguably).

I'm sorry, what?

There is compensation for Voodoo arena: 18 4* 1.5x boosts and 100 free units. FACT

These boosts and units equal 2-3M points more for Androiders, which greatly raised Hype arena score. FACT

And now we always enter new arena with great disadvantage comparing with other half, after using up all resources in the utterly unfair fight created from the mess that has nothing to do with us.

And dear Android users, please step aside. I'm asking Kabam to play fair with us. It's not like I ask something from you. I didn't even ask to raise the bracket to 15% or the third arena. If you say the score is nothing to do with compensation package, why do you care so much if IoS users get a few more boosts and units?

I'm sorry, what?

There is compensation for Voodoo arena: 18 4* 1.5x boosts and 100 free units.

These boosts and units equal 2-3M points more for Androiders, which greatly raised Hype arena score.

And now we always enter new arena with great disadvantage comparing with other half, after using up all resources in the utterly unfair fight created from the mess that has nothing to do with us.

And dear Android users, please step aside. I'm asking Kabam to play fair with us. It's not like I ask something from you. I didn't even ask to raise the bracket to 15% or the third arena. If you say the score is nothing to do with compensation package, why do you care so much if IoS users get a few more boosts and units?

Yeah be sorry for just not getting it.
    How does that help with voodoo arena?
    The compensation was for next arena, not voodoo arena.

I don't really care if they give IOS users boosts or units for next arena. I'm still gonna go same score if it's a champ I want.
    edited June 2017

I'm sorry, what?

These boosts and units equal 2-3M points more for Androiders, which greatly raised Hype arena score.

I don't really care if they give IOS users boosts or units for next arena. I'm still gonna go same score if it's a champ I want.

Ok, then step aside, you got Hyperion for the "loss Voodoo".

If we get our fair share, we will get to your score easily, so play harder next time if you don't want to miss.

What was the difference between voodoo and Hyperion score? Was it 2-3 million? No?
    Then please go away.
    I got both and will get next. Without compensation. I'll grind for good champs and ignore bad.
  • RealPastorRealPastor Posts: 82
    I haven't dupped Voodoo because of game crashing (win only 2nd arena). And now I must use an awakening gem on him (and I got only one). It's not very good at all. And I got Hyperion today, but not dupped my voodoo. Even if I dupe Hyp this new arena, I still missing the voodoo's dupe. And ios users could make only 600-700k more points to get Hyp (5900 for Voodoo/6500 for Hyp). What I'm talking about? Voodoo is not a Hyp, and I want both of them dupped, but I can't...
    RealPastor wrote: »
    I haven't dupped Voodoo because of game crashing (win only 2nd arena). And now I must use an awakening gem on him (and I got only one). It's not very good at all. And I got Hyperion today, but not dupped my voodoo. Even if I dupe Hyp this new arena, I still missing the voodoo's dupe. And ios users could make only 600-700k more points to get Hyp (5900 for Voodoo/6500 for Hyp). What I'm talking about? Voodoo is not a Hyp, and I want both of them dupped, but I can't...

You're all over the place but can dupe both.
    Hyperion in next arena and voodoo in either act 4 or 5.1 depending on where you at.
  • RealPastorRealPastor Posts: 82
    smdam38, yes I can, and I'll do this!
    Nice. Both worthy of 4* awakening gem. I gotta do same. Awaken hyperion in arena and voodoo from 5.1 awakening gem.
    Dropfaith wrote: »

I'm sorry, what?

If we get our fair share, we will get to your score easily, so play harder next time if you don't want to miss.

based on that you can wait till after second hyperion has passed too get anything like android had to

Well, this is hypothetical talk only. If they give us something I'm gladly to take it-anything, but 99.99% we get nothing from Kabam, let alone something useful for next arena.

It's just to show how absurd some of users were after Voodoo arena. Fact is Android users got very nice package while Ios get nothing.

I retire from arena until Gwenpool's, and prepare to shoot for 9M if you want to get her. I stop my discussion here. Good luck to all summoners.

I honestly did 8 million for voodoo in 2 days with outage.
    Then 7 for hyperion in day and a half.
    Only other arena I'll go that high on is gwenpool.

I'm sorry, what?

based on that you can wait till after second hyperion has passed too get anything like android had to

Well, this is hypothetical talk only. If they give us something I'm gladly to take it-anything, but 99.99% we get nothing from Kabam, let alone something useful for next arena.

It's just to show how absurd some of users were after Voodoo arena. Fact is Android users got very nice package while Ios get nothing.

I retire from arena until Gwenpool's, and prepare to shoot for 9M if you want to get her. I stop my discussion here. Good luck to all summoners.

iOS didn't deserve anything you didn't lose anything you had 72 hrs in both arenas 6.5 took me 7 runs of my.roster no boosts.. not a challenge you undershot that is all. It is completely on you

Hey, I stopped already because it leads to nowhere. But yeah, we deserved Heperion that was taken away from us and given to Androider. You had 2-3M points advantage over us. I don't give a feck about Voodoo, I wanted Hyperion and fought hard for him in a utterly unfair arena. We didn't deserve to get punished by the wrongdoings of Kabam. We deserve a fair fight, that's it.
  • ChrisA19978ChrisA19978 Posts: 55
    Well push now and stop crying your wasting time I am going to push because I can after hearing all the cries from IOS users because when Android users complain you told them to suck it up. I got both and didn't need the boost or the hours missed. If I want a champ you are not going to stop me from getting them. Enough complaining and grind for him now.
    Your perceived wrong doesn't exist. You didn't score enough it has nothing to do with Android at all. Nobody I know wasted a boost on Hyperion grind it was easy.
    I'm duping him now just to stop one of the cryers from getting him.

You made me laungh so loud here. 99% Androider used boosts to gain advantage. Those you know probably belong to top 1% ivory tower with big big big roster then.

And feel free to dupe your champ using boosts and units other half don't have, if winning in an unfair fight make you so happy and arrogant.

• KinjazKinjaz Posts: 9
    edited June 2017
    I got hyperion at 6.6mil
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    KABAM bungled the Voodoo arena, which then bungled the Hype arena. Had they just added a 3rd Voodoo arena, like they did with Cable, there would have been no issues. I have no idea how a company can be so stupid.
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 470 ★★
    edited June 2017
    @Mightylibra

The difference between the Hyperion and the Voodoo arena is that iOS users has had 3 days for them to grind while android users don't!
    So we, "androiders", had a compensation that it's nowhere near to "1-2 millions" score.. and you ios users are complaining about some sort of compensation...

really? You know what?

I was on vacation while the android login issue appeared and didn't have time to grind in general.. but I hardly wanted Voodoo and grinded for him.. the result? I still GOT HIM!

And so I did with Hyperion..

So don't bother for compensation, you have had a lot of hours to hit scores while we don't, but it seems like I won them both while you..
    edited June 2017
    Il_JooO wrote: »
    @Mightylibra

The difference between the Hyperion and the Voodoo arena is that iOS users has had 3 days for them to grind while android users don't!
    So we, "androiders", had a compensation that it's nowhere near to "1-2 millions" score.. and you ios users are complaining about some sort of compensation...

really? You know what?

I was on vacation while the android login issue appeared and didn't have time to grind in general.. but I hardly wanted Voodoo and grinded for him.. the result? I still GOT HIM!

And so I did with Hyperion..

So don't bother for compensation, you have had a lot of hours to hit scores while we don't, but it seems like I won them both while you..

Yes, while we missed the reward, I got your idea.

But point being discussed here is not about you showing off your big roster so that you can get whichever champs you want.

Was it our fault that we had 3 normal days to grind and Android users didn't?

And the compensation has obviously created 2-3 millions points advantage for Android users. It's elementary math. If you cannot get it by yourself, nothing I can do about it. It's like taking Hype from IOs users and give him to Android users as compensation for Voodoo.

Futhermore, Android users might not even need to use all of their advantage right now in Hype arena. They only need to use half or quarter to create the 500k-600k as we all saw in Hype arena. They will use the spared resources in the future arenas of their choice, meaning it sucks for IOs users even more.

Why would we get punished for the issues that has nothing to do with us?

• JotaroJotaro Posts: 48
    Just blame kabam. I am an ios user and and i dont mind all the android user if they have boost and refills. They deserve compensation. Just play the arena and compete.
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 470 ★★
    edited June 2017
    Jotaro wrote: »
    Just blame kabam. I am an ios user and and i dont mind all the android user if they have boost and refills. They deserve compensation. Just play the arena and compete.

I agree with you.. we were punished in terms of playable hours.. two or more boosts doesn't help THAT much believe me but TIME does
  • JotaroJotaro Posts: 48
    Ios users can use thier resource if they desperately want Hyperion. 7m is pretty attainable if you have 10 team roster. Plus boosts are obtainable on the milesstone rewards.
    edited June 2017
    Where do we say we have problem with Android users. We don't even blame Kabam, we just asked for the fair game, in this case 1/2 of what Android users got to balance the scale.

And it's not 2-3 boosts, it's 18 4* 1.5x boosts, which is substantial if you ask me.
    If you had to sit out most of arenas including Voodoo's to save resources for the one, used hundreds of free 3* boosts and units because of our small size rosters to push beyond our limit only to fall short by a few dozen thousands of points cause direct competitors got undeniable advantage over you, then you'll understand our feeling.