**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Question about blade

AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
I see alot of people really butthurt about this guy. What is it that makes him so good? Like compared to gwenpool,I got lucky recently and pulled her as a 5*.. what is it about blade that makes him so much better than gwenpool?

Comments

• Options
    KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 419 ★★★
    edited March 2018
    Ahitlaw wrote: »
    I see alot of people really butthurt about this guy. What is it that makes him so good? Like compared to gwenpool,I got lucky recently and pulled her as a 5*.. what is it about blade that makes him so much better than gwenpool?

Blade regenerates on demand and has danger sense that shuts off many powerful abilities in addition to giving him a massive attack boost. Gwenpool is also amazing champion with insane damage output, power control and armour break but Blade is more powerful overall.
  • Options
    Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Blade isn't good enough
    Gwenpool is amazing
  • Options

Blade regenerates on demand and has danger sense that shuts off many powerful abilities in addition to giving him a massive attack boost. Gwenpool is also amazing champion with insane damage output, power control and armour break but Blade is more powerful overall.

Ok so would you say blade is still better than gwenpool. Even if you don't have blades synergies?
  • Options
    RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    Blade is without synergies for players that get hit.
    Blade is good with synergies vs most of the unavoidable damage in the game.

GP is much stronger and able to kill faster. She has power control and armor break as well as a chance to stun on hit.

Who is better is up to the opponent you are facing and your level of skill.
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,148 ★★★
    Gwenpool >>>>Blade
  • Options
    RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★

Gwenpool is better than blade
  • Options
    Ok I see there are some mixed opinions on this,but I get the jist. Thanks guys
  • Options
    MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★
    It depends on the situation which you’d call “better.”

Both are great.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    Blade, by a long shot
  • Options
    Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    MrcMumble wrote: »
    The only ones saying gwenpool is better are the people without blade
    I got Blade 5/65 check my profile Daintydesert in game name
  • Options
    ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★

Just watch gameplay. He's amazing. When paired up with Ghost Rider, if he fights a villian character, he destroys.
  • Options
    OmdhuleOmdhule Posts: 37
    I have a 5 star duped gwenpool.
    Lets compare gwenpool and blade. (Both duped)
    Gwenpool can counter limbo, evade, armor, regeneration, aura of incineration.
    Blade can counter abilities of any villian.
    Blade cannot counter evade.
    Gwenpool can.
    Blade can regen.
    Gwenpool cannot.
    Even with danger sense, gwenpool had more damage than blade.
    In short, both are fair and has his or her own usage
  • Options
    ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »

The other way around actually ...they are just too afraid that Kabam might nerf him if they finally acknowledge that he is superior..

I kind of hope he's nerfed. The Blade, Spidey, Ghost Rider Trio is too much. They do so much work it's ridiculous. Blade is too good with that synergy.

• Options
    IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★

Yep, I have both as a 4*, and GP was my #1, then I r5'd Blade after awakening him and he's so awesome lol