Options

Would anyone take a 5 star Luke Cage to Rank 4?

I have an awakening gem for him and in light of the recent buff, I am actually thinking about it

I would appreciate your thoughts

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Don't see why not
  • Options
    TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    I would, I r5'd my duped 4 star after his buff and he's killer now. Was actually hoping to pull him from my 6 star crystal. He's definitely worth an r4 as a 5 star now.
  • Options
    plantbasedplantbased Posts: 11
    thanks guys. 3/3 so far. let's see some more comments please
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,151 ★★★
    now I would..he is way better after that buff
  • Options
    taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    I think he's a solid option, but it might depend on what other 4/55 you have? and how many t2a u have?
  • Options
    spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Yes, he's a beast now.
  • Options
    i have 6 t2a currently, and hes' the only option for 4/55 in the foreseeable future. i have voodoo and ultron but both are unduped.

At 4/55 duped, i think he would have good utility for me cause I would use him in AQ bleed lanes. With his ability to shrug off sp3 completely every 35 sec, i think he would be great for AW annoying power champs like mordo and hyperion. he would also be great for bleed immunity in some AW lanes.

what do you guys think? would appreciate more comments. thx
  • Options
    the only issue is if i land a quake, glad hulk in the near future. then i might regret using my science awakening gem. or maybe not???
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,151 ★★★
    plantbased wrote: »
    i have 6 t2a currently, and hes' the only option for 4/55 in the foreseeable future. i have voodoo and ultron but both are unduped.

At 4/55 duped, i think he would have good utility for me cause I would use him in AQ bleed lanes. With his ability to shrug off sp3 completely every 35 sec, i think he would be great for AW annoying power champs like mordo and hyperion. he would also be great for bleed immunity in some AW lanes.

what do you guys think? would appreciate more comments. thx

I'm just started using my 5star Cage now in war and he eats through mystics with ease now and bleed immune is a plus
  • Options
    thanks, bm3
  • Options
    HzoriHzori Posts: 288 ★★
    plantbased wrote: »
    the only issue is if i land a quake, glad hulk in the near future. then i might regret using my science awakening gem. or maybe not???

Quake’s duped ability is useful but not really needed, Luke Cage benefits much more from being awakened than Quake does, def rank up + awaken LC.
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,175 ★★★
    My ally mate has a 5 star r4 duped LC. He absolutely crushes everything. Mystics don't stand infront of LC. And that indestructible is so cool. If you don't get hit at all then you remain indestructible whole fight. Also it kicks back again. And don't worry about quake. She can be taken unduped to r4 . Her duped ability doesn't add anything extra to her attack. Just takes out minimal damage on opponent when they hit her, a mini mini electro kind of thing. Plus the bleed immunity, LC is the way to go for science.
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    So yes but voodoo and Ultron don’t need to be duped to be r4 worthy, I have r4 Ultron unduped he’s a beast for aq, saying that, a guy in my alliance is going to r2 his Luke cage 6*
  • Options
    KaZichaoKaZichao Posts: 65
    he is not worth AG and R4.. especially if you wanna use him for bleed lanes in AQ
    Ultron is much better choice there... little less dmg but double immunity and 2 heals... clear winner...

And, Void, Quake or G Hulk are much better choices for AG...
    Hell some guys R5 their Quake.. if you learn to use her....
  • Options
    thanks guys for the input. as far as the 6* LC is concerned, it will take a mighty long time to get him duped and i might not even be playing this game by then! So I think I will use my science gem on him and take him to rank 4 as soon as I get enough gold.
  • Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    i wouldn't do either. if you naturally dupe him than maybe but i'd hold for a bit.
  • Options
    LovingkidLovingkid Posts: 330 ★★
    I have blade AA iceman and luke boi they all are in order to go rank 4 as 5* unless i get a god cosmic then ill replace luke with him as i have 5* awekaning gem but u see the point.
  • Options
    OK. Getting some "don't do it" votes now. Interesting. Just saw a recent Lagacy video where he was opening a 5* crystal and he was chanting please land on LC. He really wants him to take to rank 4
  • Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    He solo’d my line in AW the past 2 since taking my 4* to 5/50 so he’s definitely worth considering. Heavy hitting bleed immune is pretty rare and he DEVOURS Mystics and Hyperion and in solo he can even be useful against certain nodes by tanking a hit or L3 and momentarily disabling Bane/brute force

Once I actually pushed for and tanked an L3 cause the stupid AI wasn’t baiting either L2 or an opening so I took the L3, ignored the bane, and launched my own L3 counter… it was GREAT
  • Options
    nice. just have to make sure opponent doesnt have a stun at the end of their sp3 i guess
  • Options
    RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Quake is a beast, even unduped. I'd r ank her over LC anyday
  • Options
    G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Yes only if i can dup, if not R3 for sure