**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

No help from the Kabam support team...

tommy_t666tommy_t666 Posts: 3
edited April 2018 in General Discussion
Hi

Yesterday afternoon I noticed that all of my T1 alphas and T4 basics had disappeared from my account (I had about 5 of each if I remember). I then checked my over flow and noticed that I also had 2 Skill T4 cc cats missing.

I restarted the app and logged in again, but they didn’t reappear. I thought this maybe a display issue so sent the Kabam team a ticket.

They came back and asked for a screen shot of my current inventory and stash so I sent this.

I explained that I had items missing and asked if they could try and recover them for me.

After about 5 emails from people who hadn’t read any of my messages I got someone to reply with an answer. “Yesterday at 6.22am GMT you ranked your 4* Elektra to rank 5”.

WTF!? No I didn’t and I had only just woken up. In addition I have a 5* duped Elektra at level 3 and even previously used a rank down ticket on my 4* Elektra to rank up the 5*, so why would I do that!?

I realized that my 5 year only son had been playing with my phone in the morning (he loves marvel and I sometime let him play the easy events). I assume that he must have accidentally got into the champions screen and ranked up Elektra 4* without meaning to.

I went back to the Kabam team and explained that I hadn’t played the game at that time and that I think my son had done this in error.

I asked if they would be kind enough to provide me with a rank down ticket or something to that affect to try and recover the items that I had lost. It takes a while to get these items and I have a 5* GR I was just about to take to level 4. This has probably cost me a good few weeks now and considering it was a mistake I thought it was a reasonable request.

Apparently not.

The Kabam team didn’t even try to help me. I’ve emailed them about 10 times today speaking with various members of the team asking politely if they would please look at the situation and help me to retrieve those lost catalysts (I know they can do it because I accidentally sold a T4 a while back and they retrieved it for me).

After asking multiple members of the team for help or solutions they just closed my case... absolutely amazing service!

I appreciate that this was an error on my account but it was done by a 5 year old kid!? I’m just looking for some help here to recover the items I’ve lost.

If I could get a rank down ticket on he game then this would be a simple fix but that’s not available?

I know Kabam are famous for their amazing customer service (wink wink) but this just a joke.

Admins would it really kill you to give us the option to buy a 4* rank down ticket with units or glory ect? If you aren’t going to help when issues arise then how am I supposed to resolve this?

Anyway as you can imagine I’m now left feeling really fulfilled by the entire experience.

Unless one of the admins can help it looks like I will be waiting another year for a rank down ticket.

Happy Easter btw...

Tom

Comments

• Options
    tommy_t666tommy_t666 Posts: 3
    edited April 2018
    @Demonzfyre if they would just give me the items back then I’d be more then happy with that. Rank down just seems like the most logical thing to resolve it.
  • Options
    Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★
    So you admit to account sharing, letting a minor play the game and you are angry on support for not giving you the catalysts back?

Yeah, it sucks, but they won't "help" you since there is nothing for them to "help" you with.

Your account, your mobile, your responsibility
  • Options
    @Swe_wolfis Lol yeah guilty as charged! This is what I get for trying to be nice and letting my son have a couple of fights when I’ve just woken up.

I know it will probably fall on deaf ears but just wanted to ask. I didn’t think it was an unreasonable request until I got the “case closed” reply.
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Swe_wolfis wrote: »
    So you admit to account sharing, letting a minor play the game and you are angry on support for not giving you the catalysts back?

Yeah, it sucks, but they won't "help" you since there is nothing for them to "help" you with.

Your account, your mobile, your responsibility

this
  • Options
    ss1100ss1100 Posts: 365
    look at it from their point of view;

member says his 5 year old did it. They didn't see your 5 year old. They don't know if you've a five year old. How can they even be assured it is your 5 year old that did it?

Next point, so if every member that sends a ticket saying their 3 year olds, 4 year olds, 5 year olds did a mistake and they have to give them a rank down ticket... well i think you see where i'm going.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,022 ★★★★★
    tommy_t666 wrote: »
    @Demonzfyre if they would just give me the items back then I’d be more then happy with that. Rank down just seems like the most logical thing to resolve it.

There isn't any way to prove your "son" did it. Maybe you were drunk like this guy-

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/354323#Comment_354323

No way to really know. They get tickets all the time with requests like that. They have to stay consistent.
  • Options
    While we can see how this may be disappointing, players are responsible for maintaining the security of their accounts and ensuring that others do not access them. Please keep this in mind going forward.
This discussion has been closed.