**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

T5 Basic Capacity below level 60

I finished exploring Act 5 yesterday, and now I have 2 t5s in my inventory, the max for people lower than level 60. This is ridiculous, as I am level 59 and it takes forever to level up, and if I explore next months Uncollected EQ before reaching level 60, I will have a t5 basic expiring. The capacity should not be set at 2 until you reach level 60, but should gradually raise from 2 until you hit the max at level 60.
i7ljcnmv02ca.png

Comments

• AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    edited April 2018
    Good job in completing Act 5 100%, but that's on you if you allow a t5b to expire. You should have explored Act 4 100% with active XP boosts BEFORE completing Act 5, to reach LV 60. And you should have known how large your t5b inventory was, before getting those t5b from Act 5.

You still have time though, so I'd suggest you get cracking and explore Act 4 like crazy. It gives a ton of XP points with the boosts, so don't delay.
  • General__RossGeneral__Ross Posts: 157
    My argument still stands, but an old friend was nice enough to donate 23 energy refills.
    tl74onspuatw.png
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    I'm glad you got a happy ending and dang you have good friends. I definitely agree that the capacity should be raised
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,980 ★★★★★
    My argument still stands, but an old friend was nice enough to donate 23 energy refills.
    tl74onspuatw.png

Not much of an argument. You would have been at level 60 if you would have completed act 4 100% before doing 5. Put XP boosts on and and you would have been there. Much longer paths in act 4 and that equals more xp. You did it backwards. No one to blame but yourself if they would have expired.