Compensation for the Issues that we experienced on November 8th and the rewards that were unable to be claimed due to those issues are being sent out via in-game mail on November 15. Alliance War season rewards will be sent out on approximately November 20. Leaving your Alliance prior to this will result in missing out on your season rewards.

Cyclops "new school", Ronan,Rhino

Are they worth awaking?

Comments

  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,449 ★★★★
    No
  • star level? and usually nah. none are game changing unless you have the awakening lying around. if 4* you'll dupe them from LoL eventually
  • CavalierCavalier Posts: 246
    4* I got them from LOL
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 645 ★★★
    Do not waste resources
  • Cavalier wrote: »
    4* I got them from LOL

    you got them from RoL. Don't awaken them.
  • Cavalier wrote: »
    4* I got them from LOL

    Do you mean from RoL (Realm of Legends)? Because if you did actually get them from the Labyrinth of Legends (three runs of the Labyrinth), you can complete Realm of Legends to duplicate them all at once.

    If you did mean the Realm of Legends, you'll be able to duplicate one for each run of Labyrinth of Legends. This is no easy task, and it could take you more, since it is random which you will get, and might get the same twice.
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    In general they aren't worth awakening, but in my opinion ronan is definitely worth a cosmic gem. He is so underrated because of his signature ability. I'm currently using him as a 4/40 in act 5
  • 420down420down Posts: 170
    Interesting fact. If you get those champs from lol first and then do rol you will get full dupes. If you do it the other way around you only get sig level 5. Either way none are worth awakening. Especially since they are all available as 5*.
  • CavalierCavalier Posts: 246
    meant RoL, did not know you could get them again in LOL. Good to know
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Ronan is very worth awakening if you dont have the 5* version duped. Awesome utility champ.
  • CavalierCavalier Posts: 246
    Thanks for the input guys
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Ronan I Duped with my act4 gem and he’s STILL destroying parts of 5.2 at only 4/40

    He’s actually tempting to take to 5/50 for future Ultron Prime hits thanks to those absurdly high buffs
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    This is what the choose to make an appearance for.
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Riegel wrote: »
    This is what the choose to make an appearance for.

    I know… not the buff ideas where we basically theory craft half their job for them, not the bugs half the time, not the issues with statistics and wording in constantly finding… but for someone making a wording mistake
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    Mr_Otter wrote: »
    Riegel wrote: »
    This is what the choose to make an appearance for.

    I know… not the buff ideas where we basically theory craft half their job for them, not the bugs half the time, not the issues with statistics and wording in constantly finding… but for someone making a wording mistake

    Feels really bad man.
  • OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    Cavalier wrote: »
    4* I got them from LOL

    Do you mean from RoL (Realm of Legends)? Because if you did actually get them from the Labyrinth of Legends (three runs of the Labyrinth), you can complete Realm of Legends to duplicate them all at once.

    If you did mean the Realm of Legends, you'll be able to duplicate one for each run of Labyrinth of Legends. This is no easy task, and it could take you more, since it is random which you will get, and might get the same twice.


    It isn’t even a full dupe, how stingy are you ?
Sign In or Register to comment.