**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Emergency Maintenance [MERGED THREADS]

BrutalMiraBrutalMira Posts: 235
edited April 2018 in General Discussion
@Kabam Miike my alliance already in fighting dormamu and this is hapening right now almost 1 hr left in AQ

c4gdry40bec8.png

Comments

• Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    35 minutes left...
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    Mine says.. Emergency maintenance
  • JmenizJmeniz Posts: 6
    oxi9nuypemck.png
    Really right when I'm trying to finish healing quest before the 40 minutes is up. I had 1 path left & could have finish before the time was up
  • shortpkershortpker Posts: 72
    Kabam shenanigans
  • BigDaddyJoeBigDaddyJoe Posts: 357 ★★
    Maybe they are nerfing the sentinels 🤨
  • BigDaddyJoeBigDaddyJoe Posts: 357 ★★
    Maybe they are nerfing the sentinels 🤨
  • BrutalMiraBrutalMira Posts: 235
    @Kabam Miike this is always happening when the KABAM Weekly maintenance scheduled in the next 3 -4 hrs. Is the team touching the game before scheduled maintenance? I hope next time tell to kabam team dont start early maintinance which is not yet in the scheduled time because the any activity like AW, AQ and arena will be affected of this and especialy if your doing Legend runs hope you will understand
  • Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★
    Kabam: When I'm done [with emergency maintenance], half of the contest will still exist. Perfectly balanced, as all things should be... I hope they remember you won your arena fights.
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    So maint will be done sooner?
  • BrutalMiraBrutalMira Posts: 235
    Its done already thanks kabam
  • What is baffling is that the game goes down and you guys are on it like white on rice. Meanwhile many of us experience gut-wrenching bugs and broken mechanics that kill us everyday and you just dont seem to care to even address them. No responses to post after post from 90% of your player base and their negative experiences. Your players need more gold. You give them halls of healing. Sentinels are going to make AQ harder. Your response was no its not. Day 1 of AQ was substantially tougher. Day 5 will be brutal. You guys have to realize that you are doing a really poor job of running this game. 90% of us cant only be salty and angry without cause.
    @Kabam Miike we lost war because we couldn't finish last 2 nodes and we were in the lead the entire time. You should consider compensation for those who lost wars due to inability to log on.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,872 ★★★★★
    shortpker wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike we lost war because we couldn't finish last 2 nodes and we were in the lead the entire time. You should consider compensation for those who lost wars due to inability to log on.

Let’s be honest, you had 24 hours, leaving it until 20mins to the end is YOUR FAULT!

everyone going on about halls of healing... it’s been on all week! A day won’t make any difference.
    My fault that we juggle between aq and aw? That we had 40 mins left in aw and we can't log on to clear 2 nodes because some of us Have jobs? Be more constructive and sit down kid.
  • AquarDragon65AquarDragon65 Posts: 189
    edited April 2018
    I was committed to achieving top Milestone Rewards in Solo Arena Wins Event and then Rank Rewards! Lagging started and I started getting exclusively 3-star opponents in the 3/4-star Arena... costing me valuable points in the Event!

Registered complaint with Kabam ( won't post pics of complaint log - know better from past experience ) but my milestone points Total. .. yeah... here are the pics!

eo9qxfmj1xcs.png
    kaq7mdvu506i.png

I DESERVE THESE REWARDS!

**** keeps happening! GRRR
  • LumpDeChumpLumpDeChump Posts: 68
    edited April 2018
    shortpker wrote: »

Let’s be honest, you had 24 hours, leaving it until 20mins to the end is YOUR FAULT!

everyone going on about halls of healing... it’s been on all week! A day won’t make any difference.

In theory you are right but take this into consideration. It’s a work week. People have jobs. I’m a delivery driver so I’m squeezing in fights between stops. Not everybody can stay glued to the game 24 hours seven days a week. Some people with jobs and families squeeze in fights when they can. So yeah people I’ve had 24 hours to finish an alliance war in but sometimes you are neck and neck in points with your opponent. Those last few minutes make a difference to some people.

There are hardcore grinders and there are people just doing what they can. I would have at least liked to have had the opportunity to push for those final points instead of your perspective which is essentially -too bad. Should have finished earlier- We are given 24 hours to finish and can you honestly say you’ve never won a war based on the last 20-30 min.
  • EbbtideEbbtide Posts: 292 ★★
    I was committed to achieving top Milestone Rewards in Solo Arena Wins Event and then Rank Rewards! Lagging started and I started getting exclusively 3-star opponents in the 3/4-star Arena... costing me valuable points in the Event!

Registered complaint with Kabam ( won't post pics of complaint log - know better from past experience ) but my milestone points Total. .. yeah... here are the pics!

eo9qxfmj1xcs.png
    kaq7mdvu506i.png

I DESERVE THESE REWARDS!

**** keeps happening! GRRR

I had a similar issue happen when I was finishing the Solo Skill Arena Milestone. Last fight needed and the game went down. Their e-mail response was "Thanks for letting us know the game was down." Didn't address or correct the valid point that I would have completed the milestone and missed out on the rewards, including the added rift shards.
  • AquarDragon65AquarDragon65 Posts: 189
    ArmandStar wrote: »

i propose something for the next time there's an emergency maintenance before the scheduled maintenance:
    when you're done with the emergency maintenance, don't put the game back up. instead, start the scheduled maintenance right away. at that time, the game is going to be down for maintenance anyway, might as well do both maintenances in one go, so the game doesn't have to go down again later.

would this be possible?

VERY BAD IDEA!!!

Heart's in the right place... but some of us have unalterable schedules and responsibilities!

I had 2 days off and the family comes back from in-laws during maintenance... This was my only chance to achieve Milestones for a couple days!

Yeah... NO!!!