**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who's the most skilled COC Youtuber?

Brian, Seatin, Yeet, Dorky Diggedy Dave, or Let's play?

Comments

• Options
    Sac123_Sac123_ Posts: 258
    Seatin and skill shouldn’t be in the same sentence, unless “no” comes before the word skill.

But he’s got a successful YouTube channel so fair play, but just doesn’t have much skill

I'm sure my boi seatin has much more skill than you and more than my next favorite BG
  • Options
    CockatealCockateal Posts: 42
    edited April 2018
    mvince able
  • Options
    @DarkestDestroyer how many units did you drop on labrynith? Cause seatin and BG spent around 3k I think
  • Options
    Psycho1980Psycho1980 Posts: 37
    Atromix AKA Analyzer would be on top of my list
  • Options
    General__RossGeneral__Ross Posts: 157
    Yeah it’s definitely not Seatin—he’s always been Bills before Skills.
  • Options
    FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Mvinceable for sure
  • Options
    KarinshiKarinshi Posts: 280 ★★
    Atromix isn't skilled player, he simply try the quest over and over until he nail the intercepts etc, watch his live stream to see what I mean
  • Options
    KarinshiKarinshi Posts: 280 ★★
    and the most skilled is Let's play
  • Options
    Meant for a clear
  • Options
    GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    A single clear? Of any path? Cus my lowest was 1k and my highest was 4k on my initial run with a 4* SL n GP. Seatin is not that good at the game lol. Mvince or Lags has my vote
  • Options
    A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    Mvinceable
  • Options
    MkdemariaMkdemaria Posts: 119
    Very Goot. End of discussion. No one else is even close unless someone else in MMXIV decides to start streaming on YouTube!
  • Options
    DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    Honestly, Brian Grant impressed me by completing boss rush with only 3*s. only used 2 revives and a few health potions i think. Definitely not Seatin... i love the guy and damn right he is skilled, but he's not as skilled as people say he is.
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Anyone who just posts videos is excluded from any conversation. They post one shots and probably take several attempts at that one fight just to get it perfect. everyone goes ooo wow that's amazing, you are so skilled blah blah blah. Show me how you play live and then make an argument.

Anyways, furthermore, anyone's response here doesn't take into account that they are all multi tasking. BG and DDD over Seatin. lagacy is probably the most skilled but it's too bad he's got a terrible attitude.
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,148 ★★★★★
    Mvinceable and Lagacy.
  • Options
    Katy_CandyKaty_Candy Posts: 175
    Lagacy is not that skilled. He just has his god teir champs. I think analyzer is pretty skilled. BG has gotten a lot better. Watch his RTtL video and the watch him now. It's like night and day.
  • Options
    Sunny2847Sunny2847 Posts: 125
    Mvinceable...and did any one happened to check out nick , swedah L and professor skills channels..and i follow dorky and joel line for tutorials..
  • Options
    roastedbagelroastedbagel Posts: 347 ★★★
    Atromix is the OG skilled youtuber, hands down.
  • Options
    SoulBreaker1229SoulBreaker1229 Posts: 228
    Made a post like this before in case you want to check it out.

forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/58456/best-coc-youtuber#latest

Link may be botched up though.
  • Options
    Yup, I junked that up.
  • Options
    I'mma go with @BrianGrant