**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

HEROES EXCHANGE - THE MOST WANTED FUNCTION IN GAME

Hi Team, I have played this game for 4 months, everything is ok but 1 thing. I wish I can TRADE heroes with my friend. I have 5 stars BLACK PANTHER but I don't like it really much I want to trade it with my friend or give it away.this function is very normal in other games I played but this one does not have. I am very sorry about this and wonder why an awesome function like that does not exist? Thanks

WHO WANT MY 5 STAR BLACK PANTHER ?, I JUST NEED WAR MACHINE AND CYCLOP (ANY STARS) I DONT CARE ABOUT STAR! DOES ANYBODY WANT TO TRADE? PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE TO MAKE THIS FUNCTION IS REAL! THANK GUYS!

Comments

• PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    The most wanted function in this game is most likely true PVP.
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    PaytoPlay wrote: »
    The most wanted function in this game is most likely true PVP.

Yes!!!!!
  • blynk_NZblynk_NZ Posts: 41
    Definitely not the most wanted function. Not even that high.
    This is so easily exploited, especially because you can create as many accounts as you like. There will be [insert number here] farming accounts created.

If a trading system was created, I would want to see some strict rules around it. Like being in the same ally for 1 month. I would exclude friends from being able to be traded.
  • ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    I believe that everyone that's in the top of the leaderboards and the game in general would agree that this is something not ever wanted or needed. This game is what it is because of Kabams decision for it to be a luck based game where for the most part the best players have the best champions. To be quite honest being able to trade in this game would be ridiculous and everyone knows that would make Kabam lose a lot of money lol....
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    edited April 2018
    @Sommeil uhh if u seen any other posts about this,it is actually really not wanted by anyone at all it is in fact the LEAST wanted function
  • Creeper_Man_81Creeper_Man_81 Posts: 42
    edited April 2018
    Have a different idea

Say everytime you open a crystal you get a new currency
    You could use this new currency to get a new champ of your choice
    1* would be 100 currency
    2* would be 500 currency
    3* would be 1000 currency
    4* would be 5000 currency
    5* would be 10,000 currency
    Rarer crystals would give more currency
  • RicemanRiceman Posts: 216
    Have a different idea

Say everytime you open a crystal you get a new currency
    You could use this new currency to get a new champ of your choice
    1* would be 100 currency
    2* would be 500 currency
    3* would be 1000 currency
    4* would be 5000 currency
    5* would be 10,000 currency
    Rarer crystals would give more currency

sounds dumb
  • ok fine, so let 's play this INTELLIGENT game day by day WITH NO REAL FRIEND :). I AM QUIT ^^ . ASPHALT 9 IS COME OUT ^^
  • I have waited for [Champion exchange] for a long long time , till that happens, please do not spam my email anymore. i will not install this boring game again. I NEED PLAY REAL GAME WITH MY REAL FRIEND !!!.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    You don't need trading to have friends.
  • ArcDeAngelusArcDeAngelus Posts: 209
    This isn't even remotely wanted. There has been a multitude of polls about this very subject and I'm yet to see even one that isn't out voted 2-1. It's a daft idea that is far too easy to exploit
  • Although i disagree about this being a needed function id gladly trade my 3 star war machine and cyclops for ur black panther
  • edited September 2018
    Hey guys, there's also a discussion HERE about the same topic. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this thread.
This discussion has been closed.