**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is this the first 6 star Rank 2 champion?

MuzzMuzz Posts: 124
He hits like a truck!
pyq8qm9eoobb.png

Comments

• Options
    ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    I personally want to see a rank 2 Killlmonger or Angela.
  • Options
    Me too, man. Me too.
  • Options
    Muzz wrote: »
    Me too, man. Me too.

I wanna see a dupe too. To see how high of a sig level they get.
  • Options
    They just go to 20 like normal. It will be interesting to see how the % of their abilities scales. A guy in my ally has a duped 6*.
  • Options
    Muzz wrote: »
    They just go to 20 like normal. It will be interesting to see how the % of their abilities scales. A guy in my ally has a duped 6*.

I mean the max sig level.
  • Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    I'm a little disappointed that his PI is only 11k
  • Options
    Wil6541Wil6541 Posts: 273
    k0zbf8o05itn.jpg
    This is 1st one I knew of.
  • Options
    GreenstrokeGreenstroke Posts: 291
    Absolute maniac rulk, some beast mode right there
  • Options
    rahul3038rahul3038 Posts: 107
    Check out my alliance....one mate just ranked duped gg to rank2
  • Options
    General__RossGeneral__Ross Posts: 157
    Not mine, but a friend’s. Personally I brought Rulk to r2, but ran outta gold at level 21.
    fhazrm2vmdla.png

• Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    How long did it take you to get a 6 star champion?
  • Options
    LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★

I need gold :(ioz4hveffyhp.png

KM and void showing, hope you have a 5* or 6* WS also for the “other” trinity.
  • Options
    roastedbagelroastedbagel Posts: 347 ★★★

I do have a 5* WS but haven't ranked him past R2. Tried him out though, tons of fun the potential he has with those synergies. I'm really digging the Void and KM synergy though. The regen is negligible that Void gets when inflicting a debuff but it's still a nice little bonus (around 350 hp). KM's synergy of purifying debuffs (35% chance then regen 4% health) has already saved my ass a few times during fights.
  • Options
    SCZSCZ Posts: 185 ★★

I do have a 5* WS but haven't ranked him past R2. Tried him out though, tons of fun the potential he has with those synergies. I'm really digging the Void and KM synergy though. The regen is negligible that Void gets when inflicting a debuff but it's still a nice little bonus (around 350 hp). KM's synergy of purifying debuffs (35% chance then regen 4% health) has already saved my ass a few times during fights.

Is the WS bonus from KM 5% like the 5* or did it scale also?
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,571 ★★★★★
    Where are tier5 basic fragments available?
  • Options
    MoshMosh Posts: 18
    Moshjiller has a r2 Angela on suicides running 4300 attack
  • Options
    MoshMosh Posts: 18
    Mosh wrote: »
    Moshjiller has a r2 Angela on suicides running 4300 attack

But rank 2 unduped prestige is garbage.. 7800.. should’ve been 9k or so because of the extra catalysts needed..

• Options
    xL3G3NDxxL3G3NDx Posts: 7
    SCZ wrote: »

It is 5%. You can look this guy up in-game, roastedbagel, and see his 6star Killmonger. You can check the synergies and see that it is still only 5%.
  • Options
    xL3G3NDxxL3G3NDx Posts: 7
    SCZ wrote: »

It is 5%. You can look this guy up in-game, roastedbagel, and see his 6star Killmonger. You can check the synergies and see that it is still only 5%.
  • Options
    I love that this became a share thread for R2’s. Keep it up, friends.

Muzz~

PS: Here’s a vid of RH vs ROL/CM if you’d like to see his damage.
    https://youtu.be/MCD0EcdKFAc
  • Options
    1q80105snz8w.png

Guy in my alliamce duped his 6 star cable