**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Announcing Event Quest: Infinity Chaos

2»

Comments

• Apex1212Apex1212 Posts: 185
    Just hope the game crashes stop soon.
  • General__RossGeneral__Ross Posts: 157
    Hehe...gonna love the new Dark General title...
    td5qcvdaevak.png
  • FineDog wrote: »
    RedNinja wrote: »
    more 3 stars dont really help master mode and higher able players, i suggest you make that reward something different if possible in the future. Its not really helping anyone too much.
    um normal isnt meant for you then if you do that. It gives a 3 star as it is to help lower level players not the end game

To be fair, Dr. Strange doesn't help anyone. :D

i think they should provide the Cinematic version of Dr.Strange with SP3 as "I have come to bargain"
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    HeatAyrus wrote: »
    FineDog wrote: »
    more 3 stars dont really help master mode and higher able players, i suggest you make that reward something different if possible in the future. Its not really helping anyone too much.
    um normal isnt meant for you then if you do that. It gives a 3 star as it is to help lower level players not the end game

i think they should provide the Cinematic version of Dr.Strange with SP3 as "I have come to bargain"

they definitely should change it no matter what because it's just about the same as Dr. Voodoo's
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Dosnt the event start today
  • Will an update be required
  • The_RikerpThe_Rikerp Posts: 59
    Now where is the Bautista/Jordan type event for Infinity War? Hmmm

I’m guessing the big Infinity War event is next month so if they have a challenge like that it will come mid to end of April. Movie release got pushed forward 4 weeks and they run those challenges the month before the movie event quest takes place.

Original release date was May 4, so it was pushed up 1 week, not 4.
  • Jose6ixJose6ix Posts: 1
    No 3 Star Champion for Normal completion?
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,501 ★★★★★
    I like the new nodes for the bosses. Can't say I will like them in places like AW or AQ, but they are pretty creative. Well done.
  • WdfieldsWdfields Posts: 3
    Is the rewards for the monthly quest short on 4* shards or did Kabam Miike put incorrect rewards? Says 2k 4* shards, I only count 1500 4* shards. 500 from each chapter.
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    HeatAyrus wrote: »
    FineDog wrote: »

they definitely should change it no matter what because it's just about the same as Dr. Voodoo's

You do Realise that Voodoo more or less copied off of DS right?
    If anything, Voodoo's needs changing...
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Did you notice that in one of the quests teh dialogue is more or less duplicated?
    Talk to Shuri and talk to Shuri, exact same dialogue? Unless my annoyance made me skip it too soon, I believe there's a wee faux-pas there...
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Bapoi wrote: »
    Did you notice that in one of the quests teh dialogue is more or less duplicated?
    Talk to Shuri and talk to Shuri, exact same dialogue? Unless my annoyance made me skip it too soon, I believe there's a wee faux-pas there...

I had the same, would be a shame if glitches/bugs were to appear in dialogue as well.
  • AdamS5AdamS5 Posts: 1
    Where is Dr.Strange ? :disappointed:
  • Gmonkey2kGmonkey2k Posts: 33
    Stuck at Guillotine. No more revives.

:( What do I do?
  • CurtisLowCurtisLow Posts: 14
    Almost 10 days into and I’ve still only done the beginner run once. That was the free one. I don’t have enough shards yet. That’s stupid
  • MRod77MRod77 Posts: 154
    Anyone having an issue with paths not showing up? I 100% uncollected but now I’m going through beginner just to get the rift shards and noticed paths missing from the map. Anyone else? Here is beginner and then the uncollected equivalent

6iiou53vrwo1.jpeg
    3d4w7jl4k5os.jpeg
    pbtch9ey4p4c.jpeg
    dve67jykad34.jpeg
  • MRod77MRod77 Posts: 154
    MRod77 wrote: »
    Anyone having an issue with paths not showing up? I 100% uncollected but now I’m going through beginner just to get the rift shards and noticed paths missing from the map. Anyone else? Here is beginner and then the uncollected equivalent

6iiou53vrwo1.jpeg
    3d4w7jl4k5os.jpeg
    pbtch9ey4p4c.jpeg
    dve67jykad34.jpeg

Guess it’s just visual m, show I 100% but those nodes still there. Oh well
  • Wdfields wrote: »
    Is the rewards for the monthly quest short on 4* shards or did Kabam Miike put incorrect rewards? Says 2k 4* shards, I only count 1500 4* shards. 500 from each chapter.

Same did happen to me. I have received only what is in game as rewards for completion and exploration.

• Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    I don't think the 5* signature stone crystals are actually in the rewards. I didn't get any finishing uncollected. Still working on master, but they don't show and probably aren't there also.
  • TedFedsTedFeds Posts: 8
    I love making videos. If you want to see some lols on YouTube I’m your guy. I am new to doing the videos but have been playing for a long time and have adapted to the game nicely for those of you out there who need to see some advanced gameplay with even just 1 star heroes. Channel name is TedFeds if anyone is interested!
  • 2 days ago I made the infinity chaos in normal mode with 100% and I didnt get the 8000 shards for it? Why is that? I really needed that 8000 for the chaos rift
  • Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 627 ★★★
    Usually by this time I 100% normal / heroic / master / uncollected.
    This month I haven’t ran normal at all, and I still have ~70% to finish master. It’s much much longer.
    I even considered converting the rift shards to crystals because my luck sucks so better get the rewards without the cost of additional energy.
    Kabam - don’t you agree this monthly quest is much longer? Can you at least give some discount on energy refill or to give us another few days to complete this quest?
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Carmel1 wrote: »
    This month I haven’t ran normal at all, and I still have ~70% to finish master. It’s much much longer.
    I even considered converting the rift shards to crystals because my luck sucks so better get the rewards without the cost of additional energy.
    Kabam - don’t you agree this monthly quest is much longer? Can you at least give some discount on energy refill or to give us another few days to complete this quest?

They gave us a discount on energy refills last week
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    Carmel1 wrote: »

They gave us a discount on energy refills last week

Sort of. Buy 5 get one free and throw in some L2 health is pretty lame.