**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

iPhone 6 / 6S Performance issues

CableCable Posts: 309 ★★
Simple question to Kabam Staff.... Is the game still supported on the iPhone 6/ 6s in which all gameplay is able to be performed such as blocking, game controls, parry, and does the 17.2 update cause the phones to overheat and drain battery in under an hour?

Comments

• Options
    I, too, would like to know this as I play on an iPhone 6 and gameplay is actually terrible. Extreme lag, frame rate issues, long load times, everything.
  • Options
    gatra_hpgatra_hp Posts: 98
    same issue here
  • Options
    ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,140 ★★★★★
    Same here on an iPhone 6S. I gave up using my iPhone 5 after a couple updates ago because the frame rate is so terrible now.
  • Options
    marcusbluemarcusblue Posts: 12
    Same here. Since 17.2, phone get overheated in just few minutes and very laggy
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,148 ★★★
    maybe time for an upgrade
  • Options
    Irish_Chaos1222Irish_Chaos1222 Posts: 19
    I’m having the same issue I thought it was just me. It’s crazy because everything was working fine before the update. It gets hot in like 10 minutes then I have to stop playing
  • Options
    MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    Using a iPhone 6s+. No issues here, but I did replace battery recently.
  • Options
    GrafikdevGrafikdev Posts: 35
    Same here using Iphone 6S
  • Options
    AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    iPhone 6s Plus. Same issues as everyone else on this thread. Been going on for a while, so not 100% sure if it's solely because of the new update though.
  • Options
    Rednick69Rednick69 Posts: 325
    Yeah come on, starting to seem like I'm playing on an inferior Android phone.
  • Options
    BeerDragoonBeerDragoon Posts: 54
    same issue here, the game runs like garbage on an iphone 6s. It would be nice if we could turn down some of the graphics, background stuff on older devices to improve performance.

Honestly if it were up to me, I'd turn off the fight backgrounds entirely.
  • Options
    Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    In the dark on this since update came out. No answers from Kabam. Ridiculous.
  • Options
    How do I post a video. I play on a 6 and have a video of the lag I face every time I fight Dorm
  • Options
    DraenathDraenath Posts: 237
    Iphone 6s - lagging and hot
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    The_Rikerp wrote: »
    bm3epps wrote: »
    maybe time for an upgrade

You can pay for my new phone. Not everyone lives in their parents basement. Many of us have adult responsibilities and can’t buy new phones every six months.

lmao..I still have the same phone I had since 2015 (Mate 8) and I don't have a problem with lag or anything..didnt it came out that Apple purposely slow down some of there phones to force you to upgrade..I'm a college student so I won't be buying anyone anything
  • Options
    Rednick69 wrote: »
    Yeah come on, starting to seem like I'm playing on an inferior Android phone.

lol..how grand..this 2015 Android I got still eats this game for breakfast
  • Options
    Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    iPhone 6S here, game usually runs fine unless it’s specifically the games fault(Servers go out, Dorm fighting issues from a while ago), and the game started playing terribly and overheating within 10 minutes after the 17.2 update, it was completely fine for me before the update.
  • Options
    marcusbluemarcusblue Posts: 12
    Do you think kabam will listen to our problems here?? All they care is just to make money, they make the lag so that we can spend money to buy revive. I has write in to complain about this and all they reply is just send me a form to fill up about game crash, nothing mentioned about the game lag issue, used to be a great game that worth to spend money but now, every hard work of us had been jeopardise. Kabam please give us back the smooth and fun game as it use to be. Kabam, tale good care of your game and the player, the player will take care of your pocket.
  • Options
    The_RikerpThe_Rikerp Posts: 59
    Cable wrote: »
    Simple question to Kabam Staff.... Is the game still supported on the iPhone 6/ 6s in which all gameplay is able to be performed such as blocking, game controls, parry, and does the 17.2 update cause the phones to overheat and drain battery in under an hour?
    I think you’re right. Prior to 17.2 my phone never got hot. Now it gets hot after 20 minutes of game play, but a two hour movie doesn’t heat up my phone at all.
  • Options
    choppman42choppman42 Posts: 38
    iphone 6 - have the same issues. :(
  • Options
    Drummer16Drummer16 Posts: 324 ★★
    Please, Kabam...can you guys investigate this? It's the same issue before. I sent the crash reporter info to you guys in the past, and you guys issued a fix. It has to be a memory leak of some kind because the game loads progressively slower and slower for any part of the game until it crashes after playing for 15 minutes. Please, look at the changes you made in the last version and see what would cause this to resurface.
  • Options
    castm_73castm_73 Posts: 1
    Same issue with 6+, lag has become unbearable and battery life just sucks, doesn’t happen with other games, last time I had an issue with iPhone 6 over year half ago, game was closing out for no reason, there was multiple threads with hundreds of users with same problem, I submitted multiple tickets to crappy customer service, never got an acknowledgement that there was a problem but it finally got fixed after @3 months. I doubt they will acknowledge there is a problem because they don’t want to be liable for what we spend in game because of those problems.
This discussion has been closed.