**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

NEBULA SECRET NERF??

13»

Comments

• Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    edited April 2018
    Hey everyone, just thought I might jump in here and try to clarify this for everyone. Nebula builds up electroshock charges on herself when holding block; these show up as blue icons under her health bar. Robots she's fighting will have their ability accuracy reduced by 20% for each of these electroshock charges she has stored up.

If she performs a well-timed block while she has electroshock charges on her, she will spend all of those charges she has and place a Shock debuff on her opponent for every electroshock charge spent. Since this would leave her with 0 electroshock charges, she would no longer reduce the ability accuracy of robots until she builds more charges on herself.

Can we get clarification on if 2 electroshocks are 40% or if they are subject to DR?
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    rooster30 wrote: »
    @BitterSteel
    Yea I had read her abilities incorrectly, as in, skimmed over them and then went to test her. Sifting through the forums had been even more confusing.
    Haven’t tried again, but it seems i was playing her wrong and not keeping the charges on me, and that’s why I ended up with debuffs through my block.
    I gotta learn to read cuz... Reeding iz gud....ha.

Ah that’s cleared it up. Yeah electroshock charges are the ones on nebula, shock debuffs are the ones on the opponent. Only electroshock charges have the ability accuracy reduction.
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Now can someone clarify why sentineloids keep gaining analysis charges even under armor shatter? Or how the skill sentineloids purifies armor shatter?
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    So basically build them up and don't use em, This should make the sentinels pretty easy to beat.
  • gasmaskdudegasmaskdude Posts: 40
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi all!

To clarify and clear up some confusion here, no changes have been made to Nebula's abilities or the ability description in game. The team tested this today and confirmed that Nebula's Electroshock Charges are working against Sentinels. It seems the misunderstanding comes from the way the ability was described in the Champion Spotlight. It should read "Ability Accuracy of Robots is reduced by 20% per Electroshock Charge."

Thanks for your feedback about this issue. We are looking at how to potentially improve the ability description text to be more clear for a future update.

HI @Kabam Zibiit & Lyra.
    I have proof that she doesn't work vs sentinels in aq.
    Here is my proof:
    You can see that she builds charges but sentinels gain charges while reducing crit damage and increasing their armor.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0lRbQ2CiTI
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    edited April 2018
    Hi all!

To clarify and clear up some confusion here, no changes have been made to Nebula's abilities or the ability description in game. The team tested this today and confirmed that Nebula's Electroshock Charges are working against Sentinels. It seems the misunderstanding comes from the way the ability was described in the Champion Spotlight. It should read "Ability Accuracy of Robots is reduced by 20% per Electroshock Charge."

Thanks for your feedback about this issue. We are looking at how to potentially improve the ability description text to be more clear for a future update.

HI @Kabam Zibiit & Lyra.
    Here is my proof:
    You can see that she builds charges but sentinels gain charges while reducing crit damage and increasing their armor.

As determined in various threads, there doesn't seem to be any way to prevent Sentinels gaining analysis charges (aside from avoiding repeating the same action) with any champions innate abilities.

Did you notice if Nebula's charges worked in preventing the Sentinel's abilities triggering through block, etc? If so, she'd still have a very definite use in fighting Sentinels, as they've got a lot of abilities besides gaining Analysis charges. Power gain, power drain, armies break, stun, shock... All she needs is 4.5 seconds charging to prevent the lot!
  • NevvBNevvB Posts: 287 ★★★
    Hi all!

HI @Kabam Zibiit & Lyra.
    Here is my proof:

As determined in various threads, there doesn't seem to be any way to prevent Sentinels gaining analysis charges (aside from avoiding repeating the same action) with any champions innate abilities.

Did you notice if Nebula's charges worked in preventing the Sentinel's abilities triggering through block, etc? If so, she'd still have a very definite use in fighting Sentinels, as they've got a lot of abilities besides gaining Analysis charges. Power gain, power drain, armies break, stun, shock... All she needs is 4.5 seconds charging to prevent the lot!

Just tried this aq. Her ability doesnt work. At 40 analysis charges his specials were still unblockable even though i had 10 electroshock charges.
  • Alex_sc11Alex_sc11 Posts: 191
    NevvB wrote: »
    Hi all!

HI @Kabam Zibiit & Lyra.
    Here is my proof:

Just tried this aq. Her ability doesnt work. At 40 analysis charges his specials were still unblockable even though i had 10 electroshock charges.

This is what I meant, she does work for sentinels outside AQ but for the ones in that took the place of the symbioids she doesnt do a thing... she should tho
  • DEMON_SPAWNDEMON_SPAWN Posts: 14
    Alex_sc11 wrote: »
    Hi all!

HI @Kabam Zibiit & Lyra.
    Here is my proof:

This is what I meant, she does work for sentinels outside AQ but for the ones in that took the place of the symbioids she doesnt do a thing... she should tho

I have had this happen in AQ, but not in any other facet of this game. There is an issue with her only in AQ.
  • Repto23Repto23 Posts: 735 ★★★
    Yea because it's a CASH GRAB, I mean come on. How many of us have to say something before they fix it.
  • Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 627 ★★★
    edited April 2018
    Alex_sc11 wrote: »
    Hi all!

HI @Kabam Zibiit & Lyra.
    Here is my proof:

same here.
    i tried her yesterday (day 4) against science sentinel.
    i hold block until i got 12 electroshock (on her) and the sentinel still got analysis charges from every hit, block, evade etc...
    in the end i lost her to unblockable sp2 on her first fight.

maybe instead of tag them as #Robots kabam tagged them as #ArmyOfRobots...
  • gasmaskdudegasmaskdude Posts: 40
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit Nebula still doesnt work against sentinels in AQ, need a fix soon guys.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    edited April 2018
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit Nebula still doesnt work against sentinels in AQ, need a fix soon guys.

Need them to acknowledge nebula doesn't work on AQ sentinels first lol. Then maybe a week before season 6 we will get a fix
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Jaffacaked wrote: »

Need them to acknowledge nebula doesn't work on AQ sentinels first lol. Then maybe a week before season 6 we will get a fix

They've acknowledged the bug in another thread. Now we just need a fix.
This discussion has been closed.