**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Marvel insider

Guys anybody here purchase a black order crystal? Any idea what are the champion in that crystal? Is the black order like scarlet, hyperion in the quest boss?

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★
    If it is who they are using for the black order in MCOC then it will be the normal version. The "black order" versions arent playable which is unfortunate because King Groot looks amazing design wise.
  • Options
    BrutalMiraBrutalMira Posts: 235
    Yeah hope they are playable, ill try to buy it let see next month
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    This one? Does this guarantee an AWESOME 2*, and with a RARE chance (wait forever) to get a 3* and 4*?

z7nwaznhsbti.png

Maybe I will just go with the 2-Star Infinity War Crystal
    at least I still guaranteed an AWESOME 2* for collectible.
  • Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    TheDemon wrote: »
    BrutalMira wrote: »
    Guys anybody here purchase a black order crystal? Any idea what are the champion in that crystal? Is the black order like scarlet, hyperion in the quest boss?

Hopefully the moderators weigh in on it, even though it is Marvel Insider and not Kabam, but my guess is that the crystal only contains a 3* Corvus Glaive or Proxima Midnight.

That would be my bet too since I believe they did something similar with the Asgardian Bundle that had Thor Ragnarok/Hela last November as a part of Marvel Insider.
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Thawnim wrote: »

It clearly states "3-Star Black Order Crystal" so it should guarantee a 3* with no chance at a 2* or 4*.

Great, then I'll certainly NOT claiming this, bcos I can easily grind for new 3* from featured arena with low 1M - 1.1M points nowadays, in fact I grind for all new 3* champs once every 2 weeks (except missing out Hulk Coconut as I was away). I'll go for 2* bcos 2* are collectibles and I cannot get it from anywhere else.
  • Options
    IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 590
    edited April 2018
    the part to win 4* sentiel last month was a mistake? lol
  • Options
    Philly3974Philly3974 Posts: 360
    IanMoone89 wrote: »

It wasn't a mistake, it was the first crystal to offer the chance of a 4*, that's why the points were to redeem it was much higher
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    TheDemon wrote: »
    BrutalMira wrote: »

Hopefully the moderators weigh in on it, even though it is Marvel Insider and not Kabam, but my guess is that the crystal only contains a 3* Corvus Glaive or Proxima Midnight.

it only contains hubby and wife lol
  • Options
    Philly3974 wrote: »

It wasn't a mistake, it was the first crystal to offer the chance of a 4*, that's why the points were to redeem it was much higher

why arent they doing it again?
  • Options
    Philly3974Philly3974 Posts: 360

why arent they doing it again?

don't know, kabam doesn't make the crystal offers, marvel.com does..guess we'll just have to wait and see each month with new offers..
  • Options
    chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    Disappointed they aren't continuing the 200k 3/4* bundle like the Sentinel one. So everyone get the Sentinel one if you can!
  • Options
    chev327fox wrote: »
    Disappointed they aren't continuing the 200k 3/4* bundle like the Sentinel one. So everyone get the Sentinel one if you can!

redeemed the bundle just in time...hope i get 4* sentiel lol
  • Options
    SupremeWarlordSupremeWarlord Posts: 293

Last July I bought a guaranteed 4-star crystal for $30 and pulled my 4 star YONDU. I think it was ON the 4th of July I bought it.
  • Options
    SupremeWarlordSupremeWarlord Posts: 293
    edited April 2018
    Well, it's a guaranteed 3-star champion and hopefully it has some of the modified champs from the new quest as playable characters (after all they called it a black order crystal so it should have some actual black order characters). And HOPEFULLY I get the Hyperion w the Tribal tatts. Or the crispy King Groot. Lol.