**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Well played kabam

Expert proving ground(for 4 star generic sig stones)
Hall of healing
Monthly event quest

Am glad you came up with hall of healing but how about calculating the energy required for completing and exploring above quests?
Not to mention the class catalysts quest(not everyone might need them but some of us do)
You could have made hall of healing costs 1 energy for all three modes :(
Why you do this kabam

Comments

• udhabajudhabaj Posts: 40
    Bruh seriously? I just gave a suggestion.
    Glad to know how people react to something and treat fellow players here in forums.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    People complain about how they can't get health potions without spending unis and then when they are offered for a cost of energy. People complain that they have to use energy. What do you want? Kabam to just hand you things on a silver platter?

It's basically free items. Since energy refills itself, stop moaning
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Kabam needs you to buy energy refills! Man up and just play!
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Class catalyst quests will always be here, the monthly quest still has about 2 weeks before it ends, while the halls of healing are only for this week.

It's all about picking what you want to do carefully, because in reality, you need to make decisions and incur opportunity costs. In this case, why not focus on the halls of healing since it only lasts for one week, or if you desperately want to do everything, be prepared to use some energy refills.
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    its buy more energy refill month yay
    I like how Summoner Appreciation month has turned into Buy more nrg refills month. I am extremely happy that they are giving us a way to earn alliance revives, but they still haven't "given" us anything except more things to spend our resources on.
    Apache wrote: »
    its buy more energy refill month yay

...really? That's your choice. You want to do monthly quest, catalyst proving grounds, and HOH at the same time, then that's your problem.

Or you could just simply explore HOH hard every day for this week for free, that's 7 lvl 2 team revives and a couple of other useful alliance and normal potions.

Sorry if I sound a bit annoyed, but you guys seem like the kind who would start complaining after HOH ends saying that you didn't have enough time/refills to do it then start hating on Kabam again. Just an assumption.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    So purchasing the energy with units is a much better deal than having to buy the potions even at half cost. Personally I was saving units for potions to fully explore Act 5 so this is perfect for me in getting pots at major discount.

Also if you have been keeping up with quests this month there should be plenty of time left to complete quests by end of month and grind the hall of healing daily for exploration.

Really have to prioritize what you need though. The quests and benefits are for all summoners this mont and all summoners need different things. This is the first thing that was really appealling to me so far honestly.

I for one didn't grind for sig stones as I didn't really find them worth the energy with how many I have and also would rather grind act5 and master mode. But for the hall of healing the value on the pots I find way worth the energy and will help me in completing the content.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    FYI, one of the rewards in the 7 hour crystal is a full energy refill. I don't know how rare it is, but I did see it when I spun my first one out.
  • FireatwillFireatwill Posts: 98
    edited June 2017
    The best way to look at this is that.... It's a start. It is a lot of energy, that we're essentially using to get back revives/potions that we shouldn't have ever had to use in the first place. However, if they supplement this with a decent compensation package later on, which I think they might, then it could balance out what we've lost from all the screw ups. Being purely grateful for this and pretending energy doesn't cost units though is naive. You don't hunt down the guy who stole your bike, and respond gratefully when he returns it.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    edited June 2017
    Why not offer one unit of energy for every team win in arena? Win 2 out of 3 in an arena matchup replenishes one unit of energy. Lose the streak, no energy.

Give those of us who play a lot a way to earn more ways to play. Guys with bigger rosters are fighting in more energy-costly quests, so it's a scale-able reward system.

Then more people are in arenas earning milestones (and unlocking ranked rewards) which in turn makes the cutoff lower because there's a larger active pool of players. Everyone wins.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    Copy and paste of my reply from other topic on same same...

Seriously??? You can get more potioms and revives both normal and alliance much much easier than anyway previously. Plus a buggerload of iso. Like really all it may take is 60 units to buy 2 energy refils at the most.... and from that look at how many potions and revoves you get... and there is level 3 and 4 on offer too... like seriously this is a great thing... you can use this to stock up on potions for quite a while... and score heaps of iso while you are at it... seriously stop complaing... u r a fool... we ask for stuff... here it is... just enjoy it and dont complain for no good reason...
    edited June 2017
    Maat1985 wrote: »

Seriously??? You can get more potioms and revives both normal and alliance much much easier than anyway previously. Plus a buggerload of iso. Like really all it may take is 60 units to buy 2 energy refils at the most.... and from that look at how many potions and revoves you get... and there is level 3 and 4 on offer too... like seriously this is a great thing... you can use this to stock up on potions for quite a while... and score heaps of iso while you are at it... seriously stop complaing... u r a fool... we ask for stuff... here it is... just enjoy it and dont complain for no good reason...

This is illogical and ignorant. The obvious reason why your perspective is naive clearly went over your head. Calling it great when the game is in shambles is a stretch. It's ok at best... It's a start.
    This event on its on merits is great...
    Fireatwill wrote: »
    Maat1985 wrote: »

This is illogical and ignorant. The obvious reason why your perspective is naive clearly went over your head. Calling it great when the game is in shambles is a stretch. It's ok at best... It's a start.

This event on its own merits is great no doubt. Anything else that may be wrong with the game or anythingnelse you have issues with in the gme is seperate from this and best left to another discussion.
    @Kabam Miike check out your resident troll here @Woolverine314 i think i speak for alot of people here when i say i think he needs to go bye bye and all posts he has flagged should be unflagged as it is all done for no reason other than he is a bored salty troll.....
    edited June 2017
    [quote=This event on its own merits is great no doubt. Anything else that may be wrong with the game or anythingnelse you have issues with in the gme is seperate from this and best left to another discussion.[/quote]

This event is being given for a reason, and you're choosing to blind yourself to the ENTIRE purpose of the event so that you can pretend it's amazing out of context. How brilliant. This is very counterproductive. Such ignorance is how they got away with 12.0 in the first place.
  • GargameshGargamesh Posts: 66
    What a lot of people fail to understand is, asking for a better energy plan doesn't mean they don't like the appreciation month. It just raises the energy consumption to a level that makes it hard for casual player to finish the regular content too.

I on my part would appreciate already if the energy cost for HOH would be reduced to 2 per node...

I like all the extra content so far, but it's very energy consuming if you are honest.
    Since summoner appreciation month started there have been the gold quests, the Sig stones in the expert proving grounds, and now halls of healing quests. All great things and things I applaud Kabam for!

But what many of you who are telling everyone to shut up and stop whining don't realize that (for a normal person with a job and a life) in order to do even half of these quests each week and still finish heroic and master in the monthly quests you are going to have to spend unit's on nrg refills. So you have a choice of doing one or the other for free but not both? How does that fit in to appreciation? I stand by my statement 100%, they haven't "given" us anything, they have given us more stuff that we have to pick and choose which to spend our resources on.

The deadline for monthly quest is 2 weeks, the deadline for HOH is 1 week, you don't need to do both at the same time, why not do one this week and the other next week. You aren't making much sense here. If you can't explore heroic and master by the end of next week, then clearly you weren't active enough.

Plus, it's not like you need to dedicate all 7 days to HOH, maybe alternate your days where one day you focus on exploring monthly quest, and the other day you do HOH. Not that hard, I have a couple of mates who have full time jobs yet they know how to plan their time properly.
    Fireatwill wrote: »
    [quote=This event on its own merits is great no doubt. Anything else that may be wrong with the game or anythingnelse you have issues with in the gme is seperate from this and best left to another discussion.

This event is being given for a reason, and you're choosing to blind yourself to the ENTIRE purpose of the event so that you can pretend it's amazing out of context. How brilliant. This is very counterproductive. Such ignorance is how they got away with 12.0 in the first place.[/quote]

are you trying to say that this is not a great event???? it gives us exactly what we need and have asked for potions and revives and lots of them. yes it costs energy but hey if everything cant just be given out... where is the fun in that???? and i am in no way being blind to the purpose of the event at all....
    all i am saying is that this is a discussion on this particular part of the whole appreciation thing. and yeas each and every single thing that is done should be taken on its own merits.
    it is not until the end of the month that it would be fair to weigh up the pros of this event v the cons of what we have put up in the way of bugs and so forth.
    but at the end of it all everyone is entitled to their opinion i suppose. we are not all gunna agree.... and we dont have to.... but we ask for stuff and they give it to us.... i play games to have fun and work towards getting stuff.... if evryhing is given to me it is no fun. but hey i never spent on potions and revives because i play the content that is approprite for my level. if it cost too much potions and revives i say must be too hard for me and come back when i am better... but that is just me anyway......
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    To be fair it is a lot of energy, but still cheaper than buying potions.
  • CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    I love how Kabam gives us quests with amazing rewards to make users happy again, then the users complain that it's not good enough. Okay, so how about we have NO Summoner Appreciation Month? Would that make you guys all happy? Jeez. I used only one Energy Refill all 3 weeks on these quests. Kabam is giving us amazing rewards, be happy with it.
  • Bullfighter77Bullfighter77 Posts: 68
    The Halls of Healling quests are very usefull for alliance revives. You can get a lv.2 team revive from the quests instead of useing a bunch of units. Also next week you can trade in small potions for a bigger tier which will come in handy.
  • AakashAakash Posts: 340
    The monthly event quests rewards are not that good, Im skipping it this time and focusing on these summoner appreciation events and 100% completing 5.2 maybe. Personally I just do monthly event quests when I like the title for 100% completing master or if you get something like Scrap or Dimensional rifts for doing it.
  • DAVIDTHDAVIDTH Posts: 224
    Since summoner appreciation month started there have been the gold quests, the Sig stones in the expert proving grounds, and now halls of healing quests. All great things and things I applaud Kabam for!

But what many of you who are telling everyone to shut up and stop whining don't realize that (for a normal person with a job and a life) in order to do even half of these quests each week and still finish heroic and master in the monthly quests you are going to have to spend unit's on nrg refills. So you have a choice of doing one or the other for free but not both? How does that fit in to appreciation? I stand by my statement 100%, they haven't "given" us anything, they have given us more stuff that we have to pick and choose which to spend our resources on.

I finished Heroic in a couple hours. Don't use that "job and life" bs because it is plausible to finish Heroic quickly and doesn't take a month. Now Master, I'm pretty sure it takes a few hours to 100% that
  • Guarantee they're gonna set the bar too high for some people. How many pull-ups can you do?
  • DAVIDTH wrote: »

I finished Heroic in a couple hours. Don't use that "job and life" bs because it is plausible to finish Heroic quickly and doesn't take a month. Now Master, I'm pretty sure it takes a few hours to 100% that

If you finished heroic in a "couple hours" then you obviously used units to buy nrg refills to do so and just made my point for me. If you are going to quote a post then you should at least read it first.