**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Medusa basic arena cutoff

Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
What do you think the cutoff for Medusa will be?

I've never attempted a 4* basic arena as I'm still building my roster, but I'm gonna give it a go for her. Trying to get a good idea of what number to shoot for...

Comments

• Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    Under 4 M
  • jlamadisonjlamadison Posts: 274
    3 million
  • AshburnAshburn Posts: 270
    More like 4.5 to 5 mil. She's in high demand thanks to sentinels
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Ashburn wrote: »
    More like 4.5 to 5 mil. She's in high demand thanks to sentinels

Dang I hope not. I'll never get there. I just don't have the champs for that...
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    I think it's better for you to wait and watch. If the cutoff is lower, go for her in round 2.

For example, I'm in my 5th month playing and have reached 1.5 mil already for Medusa. Going for at least 5 mil

You'll need a team that can score about 250 - 300k per round without boosts.
    Will I'm trying without boosts now. I have a Luke cage already duped so I figure try this time with no boosts and if I'm no where near then check it up, if in close try with boosts. I already have her, but want to dupe her

What do you mean "per round?"

Heck, maybe I'll pull a dupe of her with 4* shards... Lol
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Will I'm trying without boosts now. I have a Luke cage already duped so I figure try this time with no boosts and if I'm no where near then check it up, if in close try with boosts. I already have her, but want to dupe her

What do you mean "per round?"

Heck, maybe I'll pull a dupe of her with 4* shards... Lol

@Icecold2099

"per round" is basically when your champs refresh and you use all possible ones to score points. Then you wait again until they refresh.
  • Rob6Rob6 Posts: 35
    I think 5.5,
    @rockykoston oh gotcha. I can only manage about 200k per round.
    Looking like I'll get to 3mill or maybe just over that.

@Rob6 I hope it's not that high. She's not even the best champ against the sentinels, quake is better. Skill sentinel can't even purify quakes parry.

Medusa is my top 3 favorite champ of all.