**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should kabam decrease the energy cost for act4 from 3/tile to 2/tile ?

Dev10999Dev10999 Posts: 48
edited April 2018 in General Discussion

Should kabam decrease the energy cost for act4 from 3/tile to 2/tile ? 74 votes

Yes
32%
ArcDeAngelusbecauseicantmum_m2Adamdrt2006Shackdalexander1974Wsm10BlackGekkougaGeneralDCPandamanTanG0311DipseyAnimatronics_to3Dev10999Mcord117Lovejoy72CleverNameHereTinoMiaHeadpool12shadow_lurker22 24 votes
No
67%
Elijah1929Gamer420downRektorRagamugginGunnerSnakeEyes69SirnoobBadroseBitterSteelDarkestDestroyerJaffacakedstakRaganatorAddyosVossler77heruheru511Mrbeast6000Primmer79AppleisgodTerra 50 votes

Comments

• ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    No
    It's what makes Act 4 and Act 5 such an achievement to explore completely. Don't complain man.
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    No
    Do like everybody else and grind away lad
  • Dev10999Dev10999 Posts: 48
    Yes
    Act 4 takes more energy than act5
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    No
    im grinding, you grind too.

just 100% completed 4.2 yesterday
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    They did that awhile ago for a week.. I decided to take advantage and do 100% during that week.. A lot of other players didn't seem to know about the decrease until the last day or so.. They may do it again in the future..
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    No
    If they do then they can give me ~20 full energy refills to make up for me doing it when it was more energy. While they’re at it, I’d like my revives back I’d used on juggernaut when they made that easier in act 4.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    No
    we all had to do it. new players already have enough of an advantage over older players with how easy it is to get 4* and 5* champs now. not to mention how much they nerfed act 4.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Yes
    It's irrelevant now. give the new people a chance to catch up a little. It's excruciatingly long. And just because we had to do it, doesn't mean we shouldn't help enforce change. If that was the case, we'd never have ended slavery, etc.
  • No
    i dont see the big deal nowadays to lower the costs, you can start act5 with a single pass and dont need the 100%, the rewards are not that great compared to monthly anyway so the only reason to do 100% is for the ego. and if its only for the ego, why make it so easy.
  • DrpancakesDrpancakes Posts: 102
    They've explicitly said they wouldnt
  • RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    No
    Spoiled brats playing this game. We had to beat that nonsense with 3*. Stop crying and buy your energy refills.
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    No
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    It's irrelevant now. give the new people a chance to catch up a little. It's excruciatingly long. And just because we had to do it, doesn't mean we shouldn't help enforce change. If that was the case, we'd never have ended slavery, etc.
    Did you just compare Act 4 to Slavery??? I could understand people feeling like a slave to this game lol, but come on. Bad analogy there.
    No
    Dev10999 wrote: »

Hey bro how do I start a poll?
  • Headpool12Headpool12 Posts: 19
    Yes
    Yes please, it’s soul destroying. I’ve taken a break at 54% and moved onto Act 5.

I get that it used to be harder but then, the rewards used to be worth it, right?
    edited April 2018
    No
    Headpool12 wrote: »
    Yes please, it’s soul destroying. I’ve taken a break at 54% and moved onto Act 5.

I get that it used to be harder but then, the rewards used to be worth it, right?

Not exactly. Just as I said before, the game wouldn't be what it is if it was easy and quick.
  • flygamerflygamer Posts: 344 ★★
    edited April 2018
    No
    not retroactively, but yes, it should have been 2 to begin with. (im 3/4 of the way thru it btw)
  • becauseicantbecauseicant Posts: 412 ★★★
    Yes
    Absolutely they should. As the game changes and evolves things that used to act as roadblocks to slow down progression no longer need to serve that purpose as we have much newer and harder content to fulfill that role. The mentality of "I suffered so you should suffer" is short sighted and will lead to new and intermediate players leaving the game out of frustration which is bad for all of us. Act 4 maps are exceptionally large and this would greatly help newer players catch up at least a little bit to players like myself who have been playing for years. The content is no longer the end game goal so I see no reason not to change it.
  • Kryptic81Kryptic81 Posts: 34
    No
    They better not i'm 100% done act 4. Plus all the refills i purchased. It would be better if they increased our energy to be fair to everyone.
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    No
    Only if they are going to reimburse everybody that has already done it.
  • Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    No
    Uncollected is the answer
  • If they would just quit charging energy for the parts of any map you have already been over that would help immensely..