**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Map 5 Bleed Path

In my BG I am assigned to the the bleed path of section 2 of map 5. I used to take this path with no problem but recently with the introduction of sentinels I have found myself having trouble with the path. For those unfamiliar with this this path it consist of a bleed that drains 100% health over 60 seconds and also has a heal block.

I have been using stark Spider-Man to take down other sentinels but on this path he would bleed out. I was wondering if anyone had suggestions or recommendations for this path. Thanks

Comments

• Christian899Christian899 Posts: 88
    edited April 2018
    Any bleed immune champs will do. Ultron, iceman, vision, nebula, ghost rider, dorm, luke cage, unstoppable collosus, morning star, king groot, etc. I personally use Ultron for that path.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    took poison today with ultron. its tough but doable.
  • xSteel55xxSteel55x Posts: 29
    I’m using an ultron as well but with 10k sentinels I can’t seem to kill them before they analyze me and I eat a special 2.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Luke Cage maybe. Haven't tried him yet on the Sentinels. He would be good when Morningstar is the mini also. Of course Iceman but you would have better class relationship with LC. Seems like any bleed immune champ doesn't hit very hard, higher attack damage seems to be very helpful against those. Good luck
  • xSteel55x wrote: »
    I’m using an ultron as well but with 10k sentinels I can’t seem to kill them before they analyze me and I eat a special 2.
    I guess you can try iceman and see if his ice armor will reduce the Sentienels SP2 damage to 5%.
    DaMunk wrote: »
    Luke Cage maybe. Haven't tried him yet on the Sentinels. He would be good when Morningstar is the mini also. Of course Iceman but you would have better class relationship with LC. Seems like any bleed immune champ doesn't hit very hard, higher attack damage seems to be very helpful against those. Good luck

Yeah I’ve tried a 4/55 ultron and ghostrider. Neither kill fast enough.
    Speaking of Morningstar she might be a solid option too. You should have plenty of opportunities to get a few souls prior to fighting them. She's capable of really decent damage with 4 or 5 souls but you'll have a class disadvantage for one of those fights.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,659 Guardian
    xSteel55x wrote: »
    I guess you can try iceman and see if his ice armor will reduce the Sentienels SP2 damage to 5%.

Sentinel SP2 attacks have three bursts of damage: Ice Armor will only reduce the damage of the first burst of damage to 5%. The rest will land for full damage.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    I’m struggling with that path too, Ultron scraping me through it but have lost him on the second one last few days, if you can bait by swiping then waiting to run forward then tapping to stop before swiping back and attacking only with mlm it slows the charges but at the end of the day now it’s luck whether they bait and parry ok, was a clunky update, ,they would be ok if they hadn’t assumed the nodes didn’t need tweaking, they will be mental on this path on day 5, and powergain and the immune path, we are probably gonna drop to map 3 for final 2 days until people have their rosters sorted
  • I’ve been using 4* LC. He’s great. Just pound away with mllll. Only the light attacks give exhaustion. Best champ I’ve found for the path
  • ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    In my BG I am assigned to the the bleed path of section 2 of map 5. I used to take this path with no problem but recently with the introduction of sentinels I have found myself having trouble with the path. For those unfamiliar with this this path it consist of a bleed that drains 100% health over 60 seconds and also has a heal block.

I have been using stark Spider-Man to take down other sentinels but on this path he would bleed out. I was wondering if anyone had suggestions or recommendations for this path. Thanks

Use Hulk man, takes care like a pro. watch this video I made the other day on YouTube for my alliance members who were having a hard time.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSSG-goxEGw
  • DNA3000 wrote: »

Sentinel SP2 attacks have three bursts of damage: Ice Armor will only reduce the damage of the first burst of damage to 5%. The rest will land for full damage.
    Very interesting. Did not know that. Thank you!

Use Hulk man, takes care like a pro. watch this video I made the other day on YouTube for my alliance members who were having a hard time.

That is great but Hulk won't last very long on a bleed path.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSSG-goxEGw [/quote]

Only problem is this lane is a bleed lane and hulk would bleed out before I win the fight

Only problem is this lane is a bleed lane and hulk would bleed out before I win the fight
    [/quote]

Oh I for some reason thought Hulk was Bleed Immune. My baddd
    edited April 2018
    Assuming you don't have Iceman use Luke Cage, Ghost Rider, or Vision (any)
    @xSteel55x

• BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    edited April 2018
    Ultron usually kills this path for me but the mystic sentinels are really bogging him down. I never die there, but now...?
    So he doesn't hit hard to begin with, doesn't have class so loses attack as the fight goes on and easier to time out. iceman did better when AW wasn't on because they are not immune to coldsnap, but he's not the hardest hitter either. Many bleed immunes are not (KG, Dormy, etc.). Thinking I need to rank my Luke Cage so he has class adv and ramping up attack, blech.
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    I’ve been using Luke Cage. He does alright.

The mystic sentinel dispelling his Indestructible right away is frustrating though.. you’d think class advantage would give him resistance to mystic nullifys....
    Looks like I will have to rank up luke cage as well.
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    I take that path and use gr ultron and blade. Blade combined with gr danger sense will turn off the bleed node not always but most of the time plus he’s good with sentinels. Use ultron For the rest. Yesterday was the first time I had to use any pots just 2 and that was because blade was in war.