**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Make AQ not suck

Hey so yeah AQ sucks now with the Sentineloids and is more of a chore now, rather than somewhat fun like it used to be. Back then it was a fun chore, like feeding your pets cause y'know that's cute and stuff. Now it's an annoying chore, like washing the dishes with one hand, homework with the other, and vacuuming with your feet.
Point is, AQ sucks now so my suggestion is to make it not suck.

Comments

• Options
    Gwm83Gwm83 Posts: 72
    The sym sent thing is lame...especially when we have over 100 champs lol. Also the new eq requires mad energy. What gives, not selling enough energy refills? Lol and nameless champs...are you running out of ideas to shaft us out of items=units=money? Smh
  • Options
    AshburnAshburn Posts: 270
    AQ doesn't suck, you suck.

Now on a nicer tone, I'll give u some advice. Try doing mlm or lmlm for your combos. They build minimal adaptation charges that way. You can practise by duelling with a sentinel. Good luck!
  • Options
    DarkDrakeiusDarkDrakeius Posts: 80
    Ashburn wrote: »
    AQ doesn't suck, you suck.

Now on a nicer tone, I'll give u some advice. Try doing mlm or lmlm for your combos. They build minimal adaptation charges that way. You can practise by duelling with a sentinel. Good luck!
    I don't suck but thanks for the input. Aq sucks.
  • Options
    Hey everyone, there’s already an active discussion HERE about Sentinels and the new Minibosses in Alliance Quests. Please use that thread to review the comments of other players and our team. You can post any questions, concerns, or suggestions you may have there also! To help keep the Forum tidy, this thread will now be closed.
This discussion has been closed.