**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is pacify worth it?

TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
edited April 2018 in Strategy and Tips
Is pacify worth getting? and if I do, what rank should I take it to?

Is pacify worth it? 33 votes

Yes, to rank 3
57%
RagamugginGunnerHeartlessDoc_HollamonbuffajrBuckeyeKPnameplasNemesis666DangerNoodleHunter44rockykostonTheHoodedDormammuSSofLimboChampioncriticJulius_SeizureKratos1991LionahStacheSkrullCowabungagroundedmaster20005 19 votes
Yes, to rank 2
12%
cx23433Conquestor_VCats73Jamesm7_ 4 votes
Yes, to rank 1
9%
Sac123_Dev10999Movex 3 votes
No! (please say why in comments)
21%
Azrael908Mcfly89Animatronics_to3VaudeTheMethodEpicLord549Skjorn 7 votes

Comments

• TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Yes, to rank 3
    So maxed out, the mastery just reduces enemy ability accuracy by 30% when they are stunned. So is this worth getting?
  • Mcfly89Mcfly89 Posts: 28
    No! (please say why in comments)
    I was meant to say rank 1. I don’t feel it needs any more than 1 point.
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Yes, to rank 3
    So maxed out, the mastery just reduces enemy ability accuracy by 30% when they are stunned. So is this worth getting?

Yes, but you should know when to stun the enemy so that they dont activate their ability , such as , stun Magik right before she reaches SP1 etc
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    Depends who you use too. If you're running a 6 star JF then I'm sure it's awesome. I like to chain stun with Thor and Hulk, so this lowers alot of ability procs for them while the other mastery slows down power generation.

I wouldn't get it just to use for parry stuns though, but others do.
    Yes, to rank 3
    KhanMedina wrote: »
    Depends who you use too. If you're running a 6 star JF then I'm sure it's awesome. I like to chain stun with Thor and Hulk, so this lowers alot of ability procs for them while the other mastery slows down power generation.

would it be worth it if I maxed out petrify then? so the enemy does not get as much power.

would it be worth it if I maxed out petrify then? so the enemy does not get as much power.

If you're stunlocking people then I'd definitely get Petrify.
    Yes, to rank 3

i already unlocked petrify but am not sure whether to max it out or not. I am not stun locking them (dont have many stun champs) but I do parry very often. I also maxed out stupefy to get the most out of stuns so I think petrify works well with it. Is petrify still worth maxing out for me?

i already unlocked petrify but am not sure whether to max it out or not. I am not stun locking them (dont have many stun champs) but I do parry very often. I also maxed out stupefy to get the most out of stuns so I think petrify works well with it. Is petrify still worth maxing out for me?

I wouldn't since you aren't really hitting them while they are stunned too much. You can still control ability triggers with just pacify.
    Yes, to rank 3

I wouldn't since you aren't really hitting them while they are stunned too much. You can still control ability triggers with just pacify.

so I should unlock and max pacify right?
    and just to clarify, pacify does it reduce mordo's astral evade chance right?
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Yes, to rank 3
    Agree with @KhanMedina about at least getting 1/3 Petrify mostly just for PI, but the benefit of more isn't really there like pacify because the stun time is so short compared to regen times. With good timing 3/3 Pacify can be quite powerful, esp if you also have Assassin.

so I should unlock and max pacify right?
    and just to clarify, pacify does it reduce mordo's astral evade chance right?

You can't reduce Mordo's astral evade chance. Either you turn it off or you don't. Pacify won't have any effect on that. It could stop him from getting power gain though if he's stunned when the timer goes off.
    Yes, to rank 3
    ok so ill just put a point in pacify for now.
    Then should I go and try to unlock despair, deep wounds, and assassin next?
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Yes, to rank 3
    It's a good mastery, give you more of a chance that agent venom won't tenacity your parry. It's up to you how much percentage chance you're willing to risk.
    Yes, to rank 3
    @TheHoodedDormammu assassin is great, I'm trying to get there myself, it's gonna take at least 2k units though. Despair alone is 1100 units wrothWorth of cores
  • DangerNoodleDangerNoodle Posts: 235
    edited April 2018
    Yes, to rank 3
    It's also a very good option against Magik. If you push her over a bar of power while she's stunned then she's less likely to proc limbo
    Yes, to rank 3
    @TheHoodedDormammu assassin is great, I'm trying to get there myself, it's gonna take at least 2k units though. Despair alone is 1100 units worth of cores.