**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I was hacked and got banned

My account was hacked and I got band for a week can anybody help me get unbanned

Comments

• BrandJennBrandJenn Posts: 145
    Birdofprey wrote: »
    Yes, I can. All you have to do is send me 1 million dollars. I will unban you and then send your money back. Sound like a plan?

I'll unban you for only $500k... and then send it back to you....
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    You got a band for a week? What's the name of your band?
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    No and you're lucky its not a permanent ban due to your cheating, let me guess they beat some content for you in the process of "hacking" you and got some more champions for you to or bot grinding the arena or account shared to.

Honestly there aren't to many ways for them to have you in game, and you most likely got caught doing something you wasn't supposed to or hired someone to beat content either way i wish they did more.
  • Paper23Paper23 Posts: 3
    Service violation and I have never used any hacks but that whole day I couldn’t get on because it said my account was in use by another device
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Paper23 wrote: »
    My account was hacked and I got band for a week can anybody help me get unbanned

Hi Paper23!

We cannot assist with banned account issues on the forums. For more information, please review this post.
This discussion has been closed.