**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New sentinel in aq

the sentinels are far too difficult compared to the symbionts we were used to. For many reasons, there have been too many killings in many alliances. drastically changing the gaming system brings frustration among the players. too substantial changes have been made. this explains the missions for the potions you have put.

Comments

• shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Welcome to the forum for your first post.
    Some powerful, towering and controlling force may tell you to goto the merged thread to give your feedback on new sentinel in AQ.
    But be careful NOT to offend this powerful, towering and controlling force as you maybe punished before you realized. Be warned! Good luck and cheers!
  • Al_ahadAl_ahad Posts: 30
    Lol, people are creating forum accounts just to complain about sentineloids.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Al_ahad wrote: »
    Lol, people are creating forum accounts just to complain about sentineloids.

Keep them coming :) Wait, free-speech will be suppressed by the authority.
  • Many ppl are quitting. But Kabam made sure to take care of the whales this time around so no change will occur. I run a 13 mill alliance and ppl are dropping like flies. It’s not even that hard tbh, just really boring and annoying.
  • HQ101HQ101 Posts: 422 ★★
    We are losing 4-5 mostly because of the glitches. People freezing while playing and unintended medium and heavy attacks. Couple that with the added difficulty of the sentinels and its too much for them.
  • If you offend the Kabam overlords they will throw you in jail like me.
  • WebbdogWebbdog Posts: 117
    Kabam will always be their own demise. Greed always corrupts
  • Arby0314Arby0314 Posts: 22
    My alliance has had multiple guys leave because of this update. No one wants to deal with this game anymore and there are signs of us loosing even more. I know it was said with war seasons kabam didn't have time to update AQ rewards (pointless without a full refresh of rewards and difficulty at the same time or don't change it). If all that is happening is trying to keep the spending whales happy the rest of us will be gone.
    My alliance has had multiple guys leave because of this update. No one wants to deal with this game anymore and there are signs of us loosing even more. I know it was said with war seasons kabam didn't have time to update AQ rewards (pointless without a full refresh of rewards and difficulty at the same time or don't change it). If all that is happening is trying to keep the spending whales happy the rest of us will be gone.
    Sorry about the double post