**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Reason for Ban

ZDOGZZDOGZ Posts: 3
edited April 2018 in General Discussion
Hi kabam,
One of my alli member was banned from all the arenas. He can only see one arena battle. He had raised a ticket and he got reply that he was using 3rd party application. We have checked with him and we have seen he was not using it. And he is one of the hyper active player in the alliance. I here by request you to pls look once again into the issue and resolve it. He is soo depressed and is really worried about it. We have kicked many of the people who were using the mod app in our alli. I send the details of the account which was wrongly banned. Pls take this as a special consideration and help us.
His game name is [removed by moderator]
Mail ID - [removed by moderator]
Pls I again request you to crosscheck once and reply us the correct reason.

Yours,
ZDOGZ

Comments

• Options
    Animatronics_to3Animatronics_to3 Posts: 64
    edited April 2018
    ZDOGZ wrote: »
    Hi kabam,
    One of my alli member was banned from all the arenas. He can only see one arena battle. He had raised a ticket and he got reply that he was using 3rd party application. We have checked with him and we have seen he was not using it. And he is one of the hyper active player in the alliance. I here by request you to pls look once again into the issue and resolve it. He is soo depressed and is really worried about it. We have kicked many of the people who were using the mod app in our alli. I send the details of the account which was wrongly banned. Pls take this as a special consideration and help us.
    His game name is [removed by moderator]
    Mail ID - [removed by moderator]
    Pls I again request you to crosscheck once and reply us the correct reason.

Yours,
    ZDOGZ

For the millionth time. People when you need to dispute these type of situations are for THE KABAM SUPPORT PAGE ONLY. Look at the forum rules. Also seems like your buddy was lying to you as you don’t get banned for using 3rd party software on accident. Maybe try playing fair next time
  • Options
    That’s what kabam does for using a bot for the arena. He’s no longer able to do the arenas for cheating
  • Options
    The forums are not the place to discuss actions taken on individual accounts, including bans. Additionally, we do not discuss the details of any player's account with anyone else. If you have questions regarding bans, you can find more information here.

As a final note, please refrain from posting the personal information of other players on the forums.
This discussion has been closed.