**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Contests of champions draft day!!

I think there should be a day for all the players to have a day to trade characters. A draft day. Hasn't there been a time your friend or foe had a character you really wanted? Well you can get it with draft day!

Comments

• Let me know what you think of my idea concept.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Yeah, I’m gonna transfer my best champs to my second account so I can complete LoL, act 4 and 5 again and get all the rewards.
  • VandalSavageVandalSavage Posts: 267 ★★

This "draft" day is obviously not a good idea. It is just a disguise to allow players to transfer their select heroes to another specified account.

A better option would be a blind auction.

You make your hero available to be purchased at an auction for a specified time period.

Other players bid to buy that hero for a specified time period but nobody knows who is bidding. Hero goes to the highest bidder after the time period is over.

You can choose the currency: 1) units or 2) hero. Then the bidding war begins.

Units is pretty easy to figure out, hero goes to the one that bid the most units.

For hero, power rating can be used. The one that bids with the most PI wins. It can a PI of a single hero or the sum of a bunch, the one with most PI wins.

For a "transaction fee" of 100 units, you can set a target price where the first bidder that matches or exceeds the target price wins.

Now that is the mechanism for an auction.

How will it really be used?

Player A wants to "trade" with Player B (e.g. Thor for Blade). Player A puts Thor up for auction for 1 unit. Player B matches the 1 unit target price and gets Thor. Player B then puts Blade up for auction for 1 unit. Player A matches and gets Blade.

Looks like a trade. But .... and there is always a but.

Since player A put the hero in the auction, he has no control as to who can bid. So player C bids on the hero and boom he gets it and nobody knows who C is. This is what people called "sniping" in other games. It made for some nice drama in the forums as well as false claims of "sniping" to troll the chats (there were actually no items placed in the auction).

Or just don't include a target price and just make it an old fashioned blind bidding war.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    No trading in any aspect is too exploitable, there is a reason it hasn't been added yet.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,872 ★★★★★
    Yeah, I’m gonna transfer my best champs to my second account so I can complete LoL, act 4 and 5 again and get all the rewards.

Well, that would just be stupid considering you have done the majority on your main account.

Running 2 or more accounts is daft, period.

Well, that would just be stupid considering you have done the majority on your main account.

Running 2 or more accounts is daft, period.

Why is it stupid? I could send all my champs from my main to my second, then I can get 3 more rank 4 5* easy, another rank 5 5* option and ~8 5* crystals just for doing stuff that wasn’t that difficult for me in the first place. It’s a no brainer. If I could reset the progress on act 5 and do it again, I would for the rewards. This is a way to do that.

But thanks for trying to tell me what I do with my time is daft. I run a second account just for a bit of fun. If it wasn’t fun I wouldn’t do it. Nice one.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Seriously they should penalize false flagging it is annoying because my post is not spam just because u don't agree with it doesn't mean u should be a child and flag it for no reason at all other than u don't agree seriously grow up.
  • Well screw you guys. The game has nothing to do any ways. I just thought that there could be something to do when there is nothing to do and there's really nothing to do any ways.
  • Sac123_Sac123_ Posts: 258
    Well screw you guys. The game has nothing to do any ways. I just thought that there could be something to do when there is nothing to do and there's really nothing to do any ways.

Ok few problems here. 1. You said there is nothing to do 3 different ways in one sentence. 2. You asked for everyone's opinion and when they didn't say what you wanted to say, you said screw them, and I suppose you are the dipshit that flagged everyone who didn't support you. And 3. There are plenty of things to do in this game like aq, aw, eq, acts 1-5 unless you have done that already, LoL, RTTL, ROL and if all else fails are arenas. Also your idea would only be 1 day a year so that wouldn't be helpful if you truly had nothing else to do.
    So don't come on forums and ask for others opinion without being prepared to be bashed and disagreed with. And that happens in real life too. ****.
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Incredibly bad idea
    Well screw you guys. The game has nothing to do any ways. I just thought that there could be something to do when there is nothing to do and there's really nothing to do any ways.

Love it when people ask for post their idea but they’re only looking for positive feedback and if they don’t get it they say “screw you”
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,403 ★★★

War master indeed...