**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Awaken and Rank Up

CoachLedCoachLed Posts: 355 ★★
I just finished LoL initial clear. I was hoping for a mutant or cosmic awakening gem so I could awaken and rank 4 AA or Medusa. Unfortunately I got a skill gem so now I have to decide who to use my generic gem from Act 5 on. These are my best two options currently so what do y’all think? Who should I awaken and take to rank 4?

Awaken and Rank Up 43 votes

Archangel
60%
DL864RagamugginGunnerSomeoneElseTheManMythLegendHeroBoltsyVivek_786Sac123_ShinyMew2SuperSam57JayrodzSpiderCoolsHulk_SmellsDangerNoodleshchong2MutantWharf8rockykostonSHR10TheHoodedDormammuDRTOPrimeSaviour_27 26 votes
Medusa
39%
GKaineTendersquadAzrael908VuDahAnonymous346vinniegainzHammerbro_64Blaargotaojay1ElitehunterBF100LogangronckiMU313Championcriticshadow_lurker22Mitchell35pitviper29 17 votes

Comments

• KamGeeKamGee Posts: 47
    Archangel
    Depends on what you need more, attack or defense.. AA is one of the best attack champs so if you need attackers , go with AA.. if you need a defender, go with Medusa
  • CoachLedCoachLed Posts: 355 ★★
    I don’t really need either one and I love them both. That’s why I can’t decide what to do.
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Medusa
    Archangel will probably be more useful, but there are more champs that he cannot counter (bleed/poison immunes, plus stun immunes to a certain extent). Medusa I see mostly as a damage dealer, and a pretty good defender. You won't go wrong with either
    7-5 so far in favor of AA
    9-7. Y’all aren’t making this easy lol
    10-9 AA. I guess it’s a coin toss kinda thing.
  • BlaargoBlaargo Posts: 246
    Medusa
    Id go with medusa.More ulity.
    I agree she has more utility. This is one of those things where I’ll be happy either way but also I’ll have a little regret I’m sure.
    12-10 AA. Going to wait just a bit longer and then go with y’all guys
    15-12 AA pulling away a little
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Medusa
    In the current state of the game, Medusa.

Because Sentineloids.

In all seriousness though, I would personally awaken aa and then rank Medusa. Unless you plan too use her as an aw defenders, her dupe doesn’t do too much. AA, on the other hand, is an ability accuracy reduction god when awakened. Definitely dupe aa unless you’re ranking for defense.
    Mitchell35 wrote: »
    In the current state of the game, Medusa.

Because Sentineloids.

In all seriousness though, I would personally awaken aa and then rank Medusa. Unless you plan too use her as an aw defenders, her dupe doesn’t do too much. AA, on the other hand, is an ability accuracy reduction god when awakened. Definitely dupe aa unless you’re ranking for defense.

Great points. Thanks.
    18-13. AA it is.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited April 2018
    Medusa
    Sentinels vs Medusa. Sentinels vs AA. I don’t play with AA much but I like Medusa a good bit more

Edit: I guess she can still do that’s without a dupe, so AA would probably benefit more...so I guess I’m “changing” my vote