**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Didn’t get the uncollected title

KUROKURO Posts: 104
Already finished act 5.2.6 but didn’t get grandmaster crystals and stuff. Just got 1.5k 4* shards, t4bc and ISOs. Thought you would get those grandmaster crystals and the title once you’ve finished act5.2.6. It is a kind of new policy from Kabam? I’m sorry if I missed some info.

Anybody knows?
Thanks in advance

Comments

• Jay_IberoJay_Ibero Posts: 265
    You should get a message in game shortly after completion granting the title.
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Stuff like that generally takes an hour or two. You are not the only one pinging the server.
  • VuDahVuDah Posts: 23
    Check your mail to claim the title
  • BlaargoBlaargo Posts: 246
    KURO wrote: »
    Already finished act 5.2.6 but didn’t get grandmaster crystals and stuff. Just got 1.5k 4* shards, t4bc and ISOs. Thought you would get those grandmaster crystals and the title once you’ve finished act5.2.6. It is a kind of new policy from Kabam? I’m sorry if I missed some info.

Anybody knows?
    Thanks in advance

It takes 2 minutes for you to restart your game and get the title from your mail.
  • KUROKURO Posts: 104
    edited April 2018
    Jay_Ibero wrote: »
    You should get a message in game shortly after completion granting the title.

My situation is same with this guy.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/24903/i-never-got-uncollected-title-despite-completed-act-5-till-chapter-3
    Alright I’ll clear all my 200 unread messages. Probably that’s reason I guess
    My bad. I’m sorry guys. It seems the uncollected email was in my inbox all along. I missed it with many unread message. Furthermore at first, I thought I’ll get the grandmaster crystals and the benefits, turn out you must claim the title first to get that benefits from the uncollected. Haha I’m sorry guys. Thanks for helping me out. Hopefully you guys would get something good in the near future. XD
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,979 ★★★★★
    KURO wrote: »
    My bad. I’m sorry guys. It seems the uncollected email was in my inbox all along. I missed it with many unread message. Furthermore at first, I thought I’ll get the grandmaster crystals and the benefits, turn out you must claim the title first to get that benefits from the uncollected. Haha I’m sorry guys. Thanks for helping me out. Hopefully you guys would get something good in the near future. XD

SMH...