I never got uncollected title despite completed act 5 till chapter 3

I got email that if I complete act 5 chapter 3 I will get uncollected title & lots of other benefits but no avail.

225fg4ok0z7g.png
uosxxn2gop4s.png

hnluuuex1r1z.png
329ft6jqi89h.png
7dbyd34wvrks.png

Comments

• SpeedbumpSpeedbump Member Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Check you in game mail. Close the app and restart
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Member Posts: 916 ★★★
    Your in-game mail (bottom left corner) has 453 unread messages/requests! No wonder you didn't receive your uncollected title.

You should check if the mail is there.
    HAHA! I didn't even see that....Open you mail dude@!

@Rotmgmoddy Good catch!
  • SimplyinvinciblSimplyinvincibl Member Posts: 14
    Speedbump wrote: »
    Check you in game mail. Close the app and restart

Done many times already. Uncollected title is also should be in list of titles.
    Apparently not...
    HAHA! I didn't even see that....Open you mail dude@!

@Rotmgmoddy Good catch!

Checked all relevant mail. Unopened are alliance invites or already collected gifts
    clear them out, you don't need them! its prolly waiting on some space
    Rotmgmoddy wrote: »
    Your in-game mail (bottom left corner) has 453 unread messages/requests! No wonder you didn't receive your uncollected title.

You should check if the mail is there.

Thanks for your help but I have checked all relevant mail. Unopened are alliance invites or already collected gifts
    He cant help you clear your mail dude
  • SolswerdSolswerd Member Posts: 1,869 ★★★★
    The message would have arrived within minutes of finishing 5.2....not 100% exploring 5.2....just finishing it. You then had to claim the title from the message in your box...it was not a title that was automatically awarded to you. It is possible the message with the title deleted itself after a period of time.
    You need to go into settings and click "support"...they should be able to resend it.

Buddy I have now read them all, nothing in it. Those mail mostly was gifts collected from stash so something like fayjv2z86hs0.png
    ign0th45le4j.png

But now also read them one by one. No one is useful.
  • SirnoobSirnoob Member Posts: 952 ★★★

Buddy I have now read them all, nothing in it. Those mail mostly was gifts collected from stash so something like fayjv2z86hs0.png
    ign0th45le4j.png

But now also read them one by one. No one is useful.

Depending on when u beat it the email could've deleated it self so u might wanna email support
    Solswerd wrote: »
    The message would have arrived within minutes of finishing 5.2....not 100% exploring 5.2....just finishing it. You then had to claim the title from the message in your box...it was not a title that was automatically awarded to you. It is possible the message with the title deleted itself after a period of time.
    You need to go into settings and click "support"...they should be able to resend it.

Seems first useful comment, thanks for your help. Let me try that. Hopefully they listen.

BTW unread messages are never deleted only what you have read are deleted after 15 days
  • SvainSvain Member Posts: 453 ★★
    Could have accidentally opened the mail but didn't collect? Email support, also, that many mail notifications would drive me nuts, lol
    Svain wrote: »
    Could have accidentally opened the mail but didn't collect? Email support, also, that many mail notifications would drive me nuts, lol

Emailed support, no response.
    Emailed kabam & raised ticket from game support option. They said they will reply in 24 hours but no reply. :'(:'(:'(:'(:(:/
    It's the weekend, they will eventually.