**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Most Underrated Champion?

KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
I think Loki, Gambit, Cable, Civil Warrior, and Doctor Strange are underrated.

Comments

• CockatealCockateal Posts: 42
    JEbert wrote: »
    Carnage - let the revolution begin!!

Did he get buffed?
  • JEbertJEbert Posts: 157
    Cockateal wrote: »

Did he get buffed?
    laughs maniacally....buff? Carnage? We still wait my friend....

• shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Gambit , Civil Warrior, Beast, and anyone else that is not blade
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    The drought between Carnage’s release and his buff continues. The fight rages on though as we will always be hopeful that some day, when we go on the forums to check if anything new happened, we will find out that he got buffed. Hope...
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,539 ★★★★★
    King Groot

DZ
  • superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    I love Hood - carried me through most of act 5 and especially those Ultron runs. Don't think he gets the credit he deserves considering how many other awesome mystics there are out there.
  • KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 419 ★★★
    Beast , I only found out after getting him as a 6*. I was very unhappy at first because he has a bad reputation and I had no knowledge of his abilities. Even unawakened his passive power control is amazing.
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    Drax
    Venompool
    Civil warrior
    Hawkeye
    King groot
    Loki
  • JEbert wrote: »
    Cockateal wrote: »

Did he get buffed?
    laughs maniacally....buff? Carnage? We still wait my friend....
    Yeah a long wait...I have a 5 star duped Carnage...And he's my only awakened 5 star...Can you buff him now?
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    edited April 2018
    OML. I wouldn't say Beast is underrated as he is looked upon pretty nicely by the community.
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Logan and dr strange. They’re getting through Act 5 and the uncollected EQs just fine. Also pretty useful in AQ.
  • General__RossGeneral__Ross Posts: 157
    I’d have to go with Venompool for most underrated. A few runners up would be Loki, Spider Gwen, and most of the others previously listed.
  • JEbertJEbert Posts: 157
    theblueman wrote: »
    IRON PATRIOT NEED TO BE BUFFED LONG BEFORE CARNAGE AFTER ALL HES BEEN AROUND ALOT LONGER. AND THE POOR OLE DUDE STILL SUXS

But it's IP? How many comic books did you buy bc IP was on the cover?!? None! Carnage is still the badest villian...enough that sony is building venom around him.

I'll wait for the IP origins movie...
  • KyleMKyleM Posts: 129
    I would lean towards Hawkeye many don’t value him as much as they should good power drain and excellent bleed on specials
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    Spider Gwen. Not that I'm going to use her over my duped 5/50 Hulk, but she has her uses. Controllable evades means no autoevade screwing you over, and damage can actually be pretty high if you crit. Stack some armor breaks, crit on the SP2, and you're pretty much set.
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Beast is underrated because no one talks about him lol! He is one of my favorite to play, and I used him back when I was doing rtl. I would also say ws is kind of underrated. Maybe it's just because I was forced to 4/55 him from expiring t2a, but his damage output is not bad, bleed is strong, and power drain is rare but powerful.
  • JokepoolJokepool Posts: 401
    Carnage...The most love/trush champion in the game.
    Love playing my 5*just for fun,cant wait for a buff
    God teir need some vilans in there to,is just heros...
    Jokepool wrote: »
    Carnage...The most love/trush champion in the game.
    Love playing my 5*just for fun,cant wait for a buff
    God teir need some vilans in there to,is just heros...

God tier really needs some villains. It is all heroes! I hope Thanos (Infinity Gauntlet) will be god tier.
    Drax is awesome!
  • TurbulentUrFaceTurbulentUrFace Posts: 311
    I agree that Civil Warrior is way underrated.
    I agree that Civil Warrior is way underrated.

Yeah! His Heal Block his so reliable because if you parry the opponent, you can heal block them! Good power drain on his L2 and good armor on his L1!
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Ronan: As a proud person who used act4 gem on him… yeah he carried me a LOT through many events and large swaths of Act5 even

Jane Foster:
    Hear me out. Double quake with Hawkeye and SW/BW makes her a TERRIFYING chain stun DEMON! Even without this her Parry smashing is fantastic coming from 100 sig 2/35 user in Monthly Events at least

Karnak: similar to Jane he crits nice and had amazing uses against high armor and evasive monstrosities

I think all 3 are overlooked to a large degree unjustly for seemingly mediocre reasons
    Mr_Otter wrote: »
    Ronan: As a proud person who used act4 gem on him… yeah he carried me a LOT through many events and large swaths of Act5 even

Jane Foster:
    Hear me out. Double quake with Hawkeye and SW/BW makes her a TERRIFYING chain stun DEMON! Even without this her Parry smashing is fantastic coming from 100 sig 2/35 user in Monthly Events at least

Karnak: similar to Jane he crits nice and had amazing uses against high armor and evasive monstrosities

I think all 3 are overlooked to a large degree unjustly for seemingly mediocre reasons

I agree with some of these things

- Karnak can’t be great with his true strike
    - Ronan’s chain stun lock is awesome
    - Thor Jane Foster’s chain stun lock with staggered is great also
    Mr_Otter wrote: »

Jane Foster:

I agree with some of these things

- Karnak can’t be great with his true strike
    - Ronan’s chain stun lock is awesome
    - Thor Jane Foster’s chain stun lock with staggered is great also

I mean Karnak CAN be great with his true strike

It was a typing mistake
  • ChuckNorrisChuckNorris Posts: 104
    Deadpool x-force
  • HQ101HQ101 Posts: 422 ★★
    I have been using Captain Marvel in AQ over a year now. Hard to argue with constant 2500-4000 Crits. Poison Immunity. She absolutely destroys Sentinels. And she is hardly ever mentioned by anyone.
    Deadpool x-force

What is so special about him?

He can only stack one bleed and gets one power gain buff at low health.