Compensation for the Issues that we experienced on November 8th and the rewards that were unable to be claimed due to those issues are being sent out via in-game mail on November 15. Alliance War season rewards will be sent out on approximately November 20. Leaving your Alliance prior to this will result in missing out on your season rewards.

Symbiote Spider-Man Armor Break?

Does this even work? I do the same amount of damage from my sp2 with 0 armor breaks as I do with 4. I assumed armor breaks should "increase" the damage done but I'm not seeing an increase with many against the opponent. I don't have Hyperion or Medusa, so making use of an okay 5* pull

Comments

• Haji_SaabHaji_Saab Posts: 3,099 ★★★★★
    Since diminishing returns came into the game, 1 armor break is almost as good as 5 armor breaks. Once you have one on, just concentrate on normal play.
  • IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 374 ★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    Since diminishing returns came into the game, 1 armor break is almost as good as 5 armor breaks. Once you have one on, just concentrate on normal play.

That's the thing though, I see no difference in my attack power whether it's one or none..
  • Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 494
    Sp2 is granted a critical hit and I may be wrong but I believe critical hits ignore armour and resistance.
  • IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 374 ★★
    Sp2 is granted a critical hit and I may be wrong but I believe critical hits ignore armour and resistance.

Ahh, that would explain it if so. Something I didn't know if true.