**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

If you fell unlucky check this out

My teammate just opened 3 iron patriots and a falcon on top of it, what would be the chance to open 3 iron patriots in the row ? Game works as intended for sure... As always...
u0dq59z963oj.png

Comments

• DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    :D:D:D:D:D
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Well, it's rare but not impossible.
  • raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    This game was designed so that 90% of its player base will essentially fail. There is no greater proof than the OP.
  • ZarakikZarakik Posts: 178
    Well, it's rare but not impossible.

It's rear but in Kabam universe it happens all the time
  • Damnnn, I feel for that dude. Not the greatest luck...Sorry man.
  • Sakic19Sakic19 Posts: 98
    Well at least he duped a 5*! But still sucks! Typical Kabam.
    shchong2 wrote: »
    I need to ask, have you guys contacted this friend in real life the next day.
    Pls make sure you guys keep in touch with him to ensure EVERYTHING is fine with him.
    With this kind of luck, ANYTHING out there could easily harm him.
    Pls ask him to stay at home, away from the walls, electricity, fire, water, etc
    I fear for his safely after seeing his luck.

He is not in the best mood right now, he wrote some "nice" things about Kabam in our alliance LINE chat, i would probably delete this game right away after that pull
  • Jkw634Jkw634 Posts: 284 ★★
    This game is not random like they say. Depending on time of day and possibly alliance groups you will either see certain champs pulled, a certain few champs pulled or certain classes. Old feature crystals features would be pulled in batches or not. They changed the crystal spin animation a year ago so you could quit telling when the crystals had a higher percentage to pull feature or 4 stars this was before gmc and the uncollected feature talking old feature crystal with the 4 star being the best pull. When it comes to t4c it’s different each individual but you have tendency to pull more of a class same with awaken gems and rank up gems. With these things the odds are way higher to pull what you have the most of or least desirable.
    Jkw634 wrote: »
    This game is not random like they say. Depending on time of day and possibly alliance groups you will either see certain champs pulled, a certain few champs pulled or certain classes. Old feature crystals features would be pulled in batches or not. They changed the crystal spin animation a year ago so you could quit telling when the crystals had a higher percentage to pull feature or 4 stars this was before gmc and the uncollected feature talking old feature crystal with the 4 star being the best pull. When it comes to t4c it’s different each individual but you have tendency to pull more of a class same with awaken gems and rank up gems. With these things the odds are way higher to pull what you have the most of or least desirable.

Everything is pre programmed in this game like everybody pulls one specific champ, recently there was "giveaway" of awesome champ Carnage, most of alli guys pulled him, also "giveaway" of other fantastic champs that nobody wants
  • lozzadudelozzadude Posts: 164
    I would have rage quit if that happened to me :)

My 5* pulls have been very skewed. Out of my 27 5* basic/featured I have pulled Ant-Man 15% of the time, 48% of my pulls have been science & I only have 1x skill & 1x cosmic champs. Hopefully things will even out eventually!
    lozzadude wrote: »
    I would have rage quit if that happened to me :)

My 5* pulls have been very skewed. Out of my 27 5* basic/featured I have pulled Ant-Man 15% of the time, 48% of my pulls have been science & I only have 1x skill & 1x cosmic champs. Hopefully things will even out eventually!

They wont, i have 30 5* and almost all of them are bad only Magik is good, but Kabam gave/duped her when she was worst champ in this game before buff and i have to pretend that Pheonix is a good champ as there is no other options
  • If i was him, ide take a break for a few days for sure :D:disappointed:
  • Jones979Jones979 Posts: 84
    I’d quit. I assume Kabam would say the drop rates are equal for all champs, but it’s obvious they make it more likely to pull a **** champ than a good one.
  • Sakic19Sakic19 Posts: 98
    Anyone else notice Captain America dropping alot today!?!?
  • IrakliIrakli Posts: 148
    Pair him with goblin he'll regen like crazy)
    Irakli wrote: »
    Pair him with goblin he'll regen like crazy)

It's only 20% nothing crazy at all both other IMs are better than IP
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Yeah so interestingly suddenly i open only non max sig champs 9 out ot 10 times used to be reversed. Some champs have seemed rare, juggs, spiderman (original) others that just never seemed to pop up...now i get 3 jugs in a row or guillotine, or spidey. Like they have set it to keep me from getting so many max sig crystals.