**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Yj sp1

JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
Yj sp1 always Clip's you at the end,seems like it goes on to long or you evade to short.ive never had a problem evading it until season 4 of AQ an now it's happening in all game modes.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    It was always like this. You need to be 1x dash back of distance before he launches his sp1. Then you can evade it
  • OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    How about when you lose control of your champ and they get launched into yj sp1. That's the only time I have an issue.

Super fun
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    It was always like this. You need to be 1x dash back of distance before he launches his sp1. Then you can evade it

I've never had a problem with it at all, infact i could evade his sp1 99% of the time until the update that introduced AQ season 4. So the way i evade it has not changed overnight which leaves issues with the game itself
  • Glad..it's not just me...i used to be able to evade it easily...not anymore
  • JakobitzJakobitz Posts: 41
    No, it's the loss of the double dash back. YJ was 100% evadable but now you have to bait it from a distance to out range it. The loss of the double dash back is the bigger issue. You can't evade YJ's l1 without it.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Jakobitz wrote: »
    No, it's the loss of the double dash back. YJ was 100% evadable but now you have to bait it from a distance to out range it. The loss of the double dash back is the bigger issue. You can't evade YJ's l1 without it.

I've always used a single swipe to evade it, not quite sure how the double evade bug would fit in if your only using 1 evade.
  • CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    Omni wrote: »
    How about when you lose control of your champ and they get launched into yj sp1. That's the only time I have an issue.

Super fun

Or when your guy dashes forward for no reason while you're blocking Black Widow's SP2? That's always entertaining, too.
  • Doc_HollamonDoc_Hollamon Posts: 173
    Omni wrote: »

Super fun

Or when your guy dashes forward for no reason while you're blocking Black Widow's SP2? That's always entertaining, too.

Or when your Cap dashes forward on his own against sym spidey in war and gets demolished. Fun times.
  • Ja55Ja55 Posts: 155
    Jaffacaked wrote: »
    Yj sp1 always Clip's you at the end,seems like it goes on to long or you evade to short.ive never had a problem evading it until season 4 of AQ an now it's happening in all game modes.

I try to be as far to the left as possible but you can evade from anywhere. If you are getting clipped by the last beam you need to evade a split second later.