**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gold crystals really?

Come on there has to be a better way! There seems to be a huge gold drought for any member over 5k prestige. Can’t we come up with something?

Comments

• New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Gregdagr8 wrote: »
    Gold crystals "for sale" is an absolute joke. There are so many people that have quit or are on the edge of quitting right now. For Kabam to do this is just a slap in the face to all it's customers. I'm appalled at the lack of customer service and care by Kabam toward it's own customer base. I cannot think of another business in the world that treats their customers this bad. This is going to get worse and worse if Kabam doesn't change. More people will quit, only thing Kabam can do to keep making money is charging more money for energy and potions for AQ. Prices will get higher and higher until the game shuts down. It's very sad because this is a great game but the greed of Kabam will kill it.

Seriously, if you were a business, why would you care about non-paying customers if they leave? There are a lot of claimed free-to-play players that are leaving...why would they care? if the whales keep buying, that is what they will pursue.

• Dj_mphDj_mph Posts: 72
    if the whales keep buying, that is what they will pursue.

[/quote]

But not even the whales will buy this ****!
  • IrohrIrohr Posts: 254 ★★
    edited April 2018
    Kabam is just trolling along. Damn. "You want gold event, well buy some gold crystals." Lol
  • can I know that bbcode is what?
  • RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    Kabam keeps deleting my comments lol. ive counted 4 today
  • SwissStealSwissSteal Posts: 5
    I don’t mind using Cridits for Gold if you need Gold. Very angry that all you get is 2.4K of gold per crystal. They need to fix the bugs and compensate those who have lost out.
  • ChickenChicken Posts: 160
    As soon as I saw the offer I was so furious. If they would just announce that gold realm is coming back next month it would calm a lot of people down. I wouldn’t want gold realm this month since there are already so many other things eating my energy.
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,425 ★★★★
    Dj_mph wrote: »
    if the whales keep buying, that is what they will pursue.

But not even the whales will buy this ****! [/quote]

I have 3k+ units from grinding arenas during aw offseason, and I got 84k gold from 200 units, bringing my unit total to 3k+ minus 200. Then I got 50k from a gold crystal from the 4 hour uncollected crystal lol. Darned if I'm spending any of those on grandmaster crystals, now that's a sucker's bet.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    I wouldn’t buy these crystal if they were 5 units each. Who the heck wants to pay 10 units for 2,400 gold...I’m saying that because I get them for free a lot from playing and they are trash.
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    Hmm.... so that’s how you wanna play kabam .....ok then ...... if we are growing slow ... the game will also gets slow in pace ..... it didn’t matter to me if I have enough gold .... I will rank up champs and if I don’t have .... well I am happy at the level I am ...at least I have my necessary champs at decent level. Rest I will not open any crystals until I have enough gold to rank my 5* champs cause ranking up a 4* is out of scope now.
  • Loco24x7Loco24x7 Posts: 68
    All Trash deals with this and the featured store deals these deals are just not worth the trouble. You ask for gold and this is best players can get on the gold shortage here.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    sbb75 wrote: »
    Why are people so upset? You need to read the drop rates. 100% chance of gold!!! None of that low end silver in these bad boys.

I can’t tell if you’re joking or not. I really hope you are...
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★
    If people don't like the Offer, that's entirely up to them. They don't have to buy it.
    However, it stands to reason that the whole argument about Gold has holes in it. If it's available in the game and people aren't taking advantage of the ways it is, and they're not spending in moderation or spending at a pace, it's not really reasonable to call it a shortage.
    Can't really say it's a problem if we're not willing to do something about it. We can't sit around and wait for Gold Realm.