**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Possible change to Proxima’s in-fight missions texts?

MC1111111MC1111111 Posts: 88
edited April 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
@Kabam Miike yf8gzopkomzn.png
Could you please ask the game team to look into moving the mission text somewhere possibly higher or more centered? This might just be a personal complaint, but I usually keep my left thumb right where the text pops up, and sometimes I miss the mission type.
Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    ScottryanScottryan Posts: 467 ★★★
    MC1111111 wrote: »
    Could you please ask the game team to look into moving the mission text somewhere possibly higher or more centered? This might just be a personal complaint, but I usually keep my left thumb right where the text pops up, and sometimes I miss the mission type.
    Thank you.

Once you get used to her it shouldnt be too much of a problem. You will know the mission by the colour and shape of the buff indicator circle
  • Options
    MC1111111MC1111111 Posts: 88
    Scottryan wrote: »
    MC1111111 wrote: »
    Thank you.

Once you get used to her it shouldnt be too much of a problem. You will know the mission by the colour and shape of the buff indicator circle

That’s true. But I guess for newer players to the game that are able to get her, it would help them learn her features a little easier.