**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

4th time killed by this bug.

FugnastyFugnasty Posts: 115
edited April 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
There's a bug with Unstoppable not being announced with Chaos Gully involving Trinity Blade that i've experienced 4 times now in Uncollected mode of the Infinity Chaos monthly quest. She does her special and doesnt announce or show unstoppable and then ignores my well timed counter [Edited by Moderator], and she just blasts right through it and destroys me. I'm not a screen recorder guy and theres real expense in getting to the recording spot just energy wise so please test Blade and trinity behavior more in the future on the big bosses.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    The node is complex. U sure she isn't going unblockable on bc ur BP went down to 0?
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    edited April 2018
    mydnight wrote: »
    The node is complex. U sure she isn't going unblockable on bc ur BP went down to 0?

"Passive" unstoppable,so your blade ain't helping
  • FugnastyFugnasty Posts: 115
    It shows up on top and it does get stopped by ability accuracy reduction a majority of the time just like Juggernaut. I honestly think its just a graphical bug where the UI isnt talking to the engine.

@mydnight that is a very good callout but it behaved like unstoppable and regardless it didnt announce unblockable if it was.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Fugnasty wrote: »
    It shows up on top and it does get stopped by ability accuracy reduction a majority of the time just like Juggernaut. I honestly think its just a graphical bug where the UI isnt talking to the engine.

@mydnight that is a very good callout but it behaved like unstoppable and regardless it didnt announce unblockable if it was.

It's stopped by Intercepting. Otherwise it's a Passive.
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    The unstoppable is stopped by intercepting. The unblockable, ur kinda screwed anything except to intercept. It's the same kind of thing.
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    edited April 2018

...And also,After 50 seconds and your BP reaches 0.Which makes all attacks unblockable.
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    mydnight wrote: »

"Passive" unstoppable,so your blade ain't helping

You are so wrong it’s funny. Blade does stop it not all the time but most
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★

Wrong again
  • Nick0609Nick0609 Posts: 71
    so @kabam porthos has enough time to edit his post but not enough time to answer the question?
  • FugnastyFugnasty Posts: 115
    @Nick0609 my thoughts exactly. If they would just acknowledge they test trinity team on these quests I'd be happy. I already got 100% on uncollected so I understood the node to get past it that many times.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Nick0609 wrote: »
    so @kabam porthos has enough time to edit his post but not enough time to answer the question?

I was thinking the same thing :)