**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Champs that can beat wolvie rol?

I been trying to get pass wolverine and i failed any tips wouod be glad to know thank you. My champs im using are wolverine x23 5* unduped, SL full max 4* unduped, gwenpool 5* unduped, GR 4* unduped and the hood 5* unduped

Comments

• NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Gulliotine is good fot Wolverine if you have her.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    You need that star-lord dup while keeping the combo meter and have luck with heal blocks. Or have that gwenpool dup too, at a combo of 50+.
    Or use someone that has a decent heal block mechanic, like yondu sp1 or doc octopus.
    You can also try someone that reverts his healing, like guillotine sp2 or the debuffs from void.

With the team you have, you won't be able to defeat him.
  • TheKiryuTheKiryu Posts: 265 ★★★★
    Gully even 2* void dock oc medusa aa pun2099 yondu voodoo quake sl ds(hard) proxima prob visions and many more.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Guillotine, Void, Dock Ock, Duped SL, Duped AA, Quake (probably), Proxima, and Yondu.
  • VizardVizard Posts: 71
    You could also do it with GR potentially...if you build up all your judgements, then use your sp3. Then build to the sp3 meter again, get the bleed judgement, use sp3, use sp1 strategically, so on.
  • pwong21pwong21 Posts: 14
    Wasted many units trying to bleed/poison wolvie with 4* archangel (planned to use aa for other fights, too). Restarted rol and used 3* guilly just for wolvie - done in 30 seconds...
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
  • MutantWharf8MutantWharf8 Posts: 32
    edited April 2018
    Guillotine yondu doc oc duped void
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    Pretty much agree with the suggestions above. Any Rarity Guillie will do, if you can keep her alive. The Sig reverses Healing the same.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    It’s not the sig that reverses healing with guilly gw, sig is healing, even a 2* unduped guilly can kill him if you stay alive and can get l2 off before your souls Drop, basically if you can get a parry and combo streak to l2, your good and have to keep fighting to make sure he triggers a heal, if he doesn’t- quit, as you can’t gain souls off healed health and won’t be able to get another l2 even with a 4*, I used a 4/40 unduped guilly when I did it, I don’t think visions healblocks last long enough to keep l2 streak, but dr strange can do it (and possibly gr) easily enough if you trigger the fate seal when they are healing it can block healing for the entire fight,
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I beat Wolvie in 52 seconds with a 3* maxed Guilltine. She is easily the best option. I don’t think you can use SL because they capped his damage at 400 combo
    Speeds80 wrote: »
    It’s not the sig that reverses healing with guilly gw, sig is healing, even a 2* unduped guilly can kill him if you stay alive and can get l2 off before your souls Drop, basically if you can get a parry and combo streak to l2, your good and have to keep fighting to make sure he triggers a heal, if he doesn’t- quit, as you can’t gain souls off healed health and won’t be able to get another l2 even with a 4*, I used a 4/40 unduped guilly when I did it, I don’t think visions healblocks last long enough to keep l2 streak, but dr strange can do it (and possibly gr) easily enough if you trigger the fate seal when they are healing it can block healing for the entire fight,

*Ability to be more specific.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Gully is the easy button for wolvie. It's funny watching his healing kill him.

Any heal block champ can do it too but a much longer fight. (Vision, CW, ect.).

• Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    edited April 2018
    Guillotine
    SL (high sig)
    Civil Warrior
    Voodoo
    AA
    Antman
    Vision
    Magik
    GP

Guilly is far and away the best option. Duped SL is probably 2nd best since he can eventually out punch Wolvy regen with a high hit combo.

The rest could work, but would probably make for fairly long fights.
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    @Brew_Swayne explain antman? and magik? and voodoo? and vision? The last 3 have nullify or heal block, but there is no way they could counter rol wolvie. cw is also a stretch, it's possible to do it because of his heavy attack, but it would take forever.

One option I haven't seen mentioned is rogue, but it takes quite a bit of skill. If you can steal wolvie's regen and keep her timer from expiring, wolvie can't trigger regen. If you accidentally lose it, you have to build to sp3 without hitting wolvie (basically parry/take block damage) to regain the regen buff.
    Antman puts fatigue on opponents. When you hit his s2 it'll reverse heal I believe. I haven't used him much in close to 2 years but I remember him being a decent option to counter regen champs. Would take some timing and luck to hit it at the right time I'd imagine.

Magik is fairly simple. You can either s1 nullify his regen or s2 to keep him power drained/locked so that his regen is minimal. That would be an incredibly long fight though.

Voodoo s1 will convert any existing buff into poison. S2 is power control and he's also got ability reduction.

None of them are ideal. Like I said, guilly is the #1 option. But without her or a high sig SL, there's some champs out there who could get you through if you have the desire for a 30 minute fight.
    Just dawned on me that I'm misremembering Antman. His s2 was a solid counter to willpower before they nerfed it, not actual regen buffs. So yeah, def scratch him from the list.
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Antman puts fatigue on opponents. When you hit his s2 it'll reverse heal I believe. I haven't used him much in close to 2 years but I remember him being a decent option to counter regen champs. Would take some timing and luck to hit it at the right time I'd imagine.

Magik is fairly simple. You can either s1 nullify his regen or s2 to keep him power drained/locked so that his regen is minimal. That would be an incredibly long fight though.

Voodoo s1 will convert any existing buff into poison. S2 is power control and he's also got ability reduction.

None of them are ideal. Like I said, guilly is the #1 option. But without her or a high sig SL, there's some champs out there who could get you through if you have the desire for a 30 minute fight.

@Brew_Swayne ah I see, I was wondering about magik because the sp1 nullify is nowhere near enough to counter all wolvie's stacks, but maybe power-locking him at 0 power could work. Also I'm just now remembering a video I saw where someone stacked 99 loa's on wolvie and then converted them all. my bad hehe
  • AlurvianAlurvian Posts: 32
    But does rogue works?
    Alurvian wrote: »
    But does rogue works?

Rogue may be good to stay alive and shrug off Bleed, but she doesn't stop his Regen, just mimics it. Loki might.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Ant man doesn’t reverse healing he only reduces it. Not an option.
    Magik would work with a wolverine today, but not RoL. RoL wolv is different because he is back when wolverine’s regen wasn’t tied to his power bar, even at 0 power he will still regen 3k and 9k per tic for his two different regens.
  • jove86jove86 Posts: 1
    I been trying to get pass wolverine and i failed any tips wouod be glad to know thank you. My champs im using are wolverine x23 5* unduped, SL full max 4* unduped, gwenpool 5* unduped, GR 4* unduped and the hood 5* unduped

guilly's sp2 can reverse healing, yondu can do heal block
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    Yeah that’s right I actually don’t think there are many options viable at all, anyone with healblock on the l2 would probably be really really hard to keep him from healing the whole match and when he heals it’s really quick, maybe if you had a perfect run but someone like vision would take thousands of hits with his pillow hands. Interesting fact, the very first people to beat wolverine Did it before starlord and guilotine were in the game, they used electro and just blocked causing minor damage but also not proc’ing Any regens as they never hit him. Would have taken hundreds of revives, at least in those days there wasn’t a limit on potions or revives so technically you could have saved up thousands, but I suspect a boatload of money was spent on this technique
  • AlurvianAlurvian Posts: 32
    Does yondu has to be dupe?
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Does yondu has to be dupe?

No. Yondu's L1 has heal block without his signature ability.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    I'm going to disagree with those that say that Guillotine is the undisputed #1 champ for beating ROL Wolverine. While she does make it easy pretty easy to take him down and she can still probably do it the fastest, there is a fair amount of luck involved. Once she places the Phantasm with her L2, she still needs to trigger his Regen in a fairly short amount of time. I've had a few runs where I'd beat him down very aggressively only for the Phantasm to run out before any regens were triggered. At this point, you'll be out of souls and out of luck. There is some luck involved with using Guillotine.

I'd say for killing ROL reliably, Void is the #1 best option. Once he gets 2 petrify debuffs on Wolverine, the regen will stop completely. It'll reverse some of it if you have points in despair. Then once you get Fear of the Void AND the petrify debuffs, the health just falls off of him.

For a more extreme example, it is possible to solo the LOL X-23 with Void. You could possibly do it with Guillotine, but it would take a lot of luck and would likely result in at least a few revives.