**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

4* Cyclops Blue Team

iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
Pulled a 4* Cyclops Blue Team from PHC, is he any good?

Comments

• iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    He is effective. Very, very effective.

Seriously? From what I have seen, no one ever uses him and he seems pretty bad
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    He is being sarcastic
  • AwesomeKyloRenAwesomeKyloRen Posts: 76
    According to Kabam Miike, Cyclops is very effective in Alliance Quest and Alliance War. That boi can beat magiks in AW in 3 seconds. (sarcasm.) He's pretty bad honestly
    qsr57yfavf45.jpg
    Lol

Normie meme but still man good enough :D
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    I read before that Kabam Miike said Cyclop scores very high on the list of the most effective champs. Given all the data and info he has at his disposal, he MUST be right. So congratulation that you pulled a 4* Cyclops Blue Team from PHC, now you have one of the very effective champ that you can rank up and help you to clear most of the MCoC contents as well as AQ/AW! Good luck and all the best!

hjz6ehfxz28y.png

More reading here
    http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/260599#Comment_260599
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    He is effective. Very, very effective.

Cyclops red team is more effective
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    He Crits high. As for the very effective comment, I believe he indicated among the small number that use him, they use him very effectively.
    He Crits high. As for the very effective comment, I believe he indicated among the small number that use him, they use him very effectively.

I personally like his laser beams being unblockable,useful against defensive enemies
    edited April 2018

I personally like his laser beams being unblockable,useful against defensive enemies

Sentinels, even. ;)

Sentinels, even. ;)

Shame I didn't do ROL yet,for this "very effective" character

Sentinels, even. ;)

Same effect with Blueclops.
    edited April 2018
    Especially if you can Proc Unblockable, seeing as how the AI Auto-Blocks everything lately. Lol.

Sentinels, even. ;)

Let me rephrase,"Shame I didn't do ROL yet,for guaranteeing myself this,"very effective" character"

Sentinels, even. ;)

Let me rephrase,"Shame I didn't do ROL yet,for guaranteeing myself this,"very effective" character"

Lol. Fair enough. Give it time. I have every Rarity but 1 and 6*.

Sentinels, even. ;)

I have both cyclops' as 3*s.

Anyways,to OP,Sucks to be you,Man.
    Unduped he's not effective,at all

Sentinels, even. ;)

Man I get so triggered when duping makes a HUGE difference in a character, I don't know when will be the next time I get 4* Cyclops Blue again 😂😂 Was hoping for something like Blade or SE Spidey but alrighty maybe next time xD

Sentinels, even. ;)

Man I get so triggered when duping makes a HUGE difference in a character, I don't know when will be the next time I get 4* Cyclops Blue again 😂😂 Was hoping for something like Blade or SE Spidey but alrighty maybe next time xD

I mean,in lower levels,ANY 4* is effective,lol
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Cyclops is soo effective you know if the rest of your 4*s are Kamala Khan, She Hulk, Falcon, Collossus, and Iron Patriot, other than that basically anyone else is more useful
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    He has a good costume.