**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Justifying the offer?

How do you justify doubling the price of your offers from a previous deal which had 20 less stones in it. You seriously equate a 20 sig stones to 50 dollars? Lol

Comments

• No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    Digital inflation?
  • Joey0480Joey0480 Posts: 100
    Agreed. In all fairness would just like an explanation of why it increased fifty dollars
  • RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    Well you see, voodoo and Hyperion arenas have just gone by. Leaving many players with unduped DV and Hyp. So if kabam offer the gem maybe those players will buy it.

And then kabam nerf DV and hyp

WARNING!!!!! SEE Doctor Strange
    Well you see, voodoo and Hyperion arenas have just gone by. Leaving many players with unduped DV and Hyp. So if kabam offer the gem maybe those players will buy it.

And then kabam nerf DV and hyp

WARNING!!!!! SEE Doctor Strange

Lol nice theory, it does make sense.
  • hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
    "Not all offers are meant for everybody. If this offer isn't right for you, maybe another offer in the future will be" - Kabam
  • gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    https://youtu.be/3eVAAWJqHeY

Just going to leave this here.
  • superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★

Does he ever sleep?

I will say though...this is indeed an awful offer to me...but...somebody at a different level of progression may not have been around for the previous deal and may be salivating for an awakening gem...so might be something they would buy...at least I feel it's targeted at them...im sure their data shows this makes logical sense to them.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Loads of people will buy this then next week's appreciation will be rifts with gems as prizes again.
    Haha
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

I will say though...this is indeed an awful offer to me...but...somebody at a different level of progression may not have been around for the previous deal and may be salivating for an awakening gem...so might be something they would buy...at least I feel it's targeted at them...im sure their data shows this makes logical sense to them.

All their data shows them is that they havnt milked the cash cow quite enough yet
  • Joey0480Joey0480 Posts: 100
    edited June 2017
    With all the negativity as of recent, android issues, nerfing, and so forth.....it doesn't seem logical to offer something for double the price it was 6 months ago
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    So wait hyperion and voodoo are getting nerfed now?
  • Katy_CandyKaty_Candy Posts: 175
    Here comes more nerfs. Hope they give out more rank down tickets cause I just 5/50ed both Hyperion and Dr voodoo
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    "He currently have no plans to nerf Voodoo or Hyperion at this moment"
    Mark these words
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    BigBob wrote: »
    Here comes more nerfs. Hope they give out more rank down tickets cause I just 5/50ed both Hyperion and Dr voodoo

Wth why are they nerfing them I just got them.
  • SnakeEyes69SnakeEyes69 Posts: 223 ★★
    This is all too familiar. I guess the BIG NERF is coming. Typical they put out this awakening gem offer, people will buy to awaken VooDoo and Hyperion and POW right in the nuts NERF. Just like last time. SMH
  • username92847username92847 Posts: 292
    So, U guys think their plan is the same as last time?

1.Sell expensive rare rank up items?
    2.Nerf the champs items are used on?
    3.Talk to the hand attitude?
    4.Tick off players resulting in a boycott?
    5.Lame apology & more RDTs issued?

Yeah,....Sounds like them.... I'd believe most of that, but got issues believing last part... they usually dont apologize.