**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Infinity Dungeons Discussion Thread

Comments

• ZachAttack06ZachAttack06 Posts: 74
    What about when AW or a AQ is going on? Can we use the champs in both AQ/AW at the same time use them in a dungeon?
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    Ch1efster wrote: »
    By strongest players what exactly do you mean? Is it based on lvl or total pi?

I would like to know this as well. Wonder if they mean players with strongest wallets are able to get the 5* crystals. I consider myself decently strong, but don't know what Kabam considers me.

I think all crystals should be available to everyone, not just the "strongest players". "Weaker players" will probably have a hard time getting enough to purchase the 5* anyways. I hate it when everything caters to make the strong stronger, but I get that it is a business and the strongest players have spent a ton of money.

I think the point is to not have someone join the game yesterday and then have a roster of 5* heroes. I'm sure if you're uncollected, you will have access to all the crystals. I'm sure if you are level 60 you should have access to most stuff. I don't think it will be PI based as that doesn't make sense, it will probably be consistent with how they balance the game today.
  • BrutalMiraBrutalMira Posts: 235
    Wow khamala khan is included in that chaos crystal why why why kabam
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    What about when AW or a AQ is going on? Can we use the champs in both AQ/AW at the same time use them in a dungeon?

Yes this is what we need to know. Also how many “shards”/“milestones” to achieve a 5* crystal?

@Kabam Miike
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,494 ★★★★★
    edited April 2018
    Jaded wrote: »

Yes this is what we need to know. Also how many “shards”/“milestones” to achieve a 5* crystal?

@Kabam Miike

Read the announcement thread maybe? The answer is clearly stated.

Yes you can use it in the quest even you used it in AW or AQ this is mentioned by kabam mike in announcement
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Raganator wrote: »

@Kabam Miike

Read the announcement thread maybe?

It doesn’t say how many shards from milestones or how many milestone to hit to buy a 5* crystal. Also doesn’t state if our locked champs in aq or aw will be useable in these dungeons...
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 475 ★★★
    NiteAndDae wrote: »
    Ch1efster wrote: »
    By strongest players what exactly do you mean? Is it based on lvl or total pi?

I would like to know this as well. Wonder if they mean players with strongest wallets are able to get the 5* crystals. I consider myself decently strong, but don't know what Kabam considers me.

I think all crystals should be available to everyone, not just the "strongest players". "Weaker players" will probably have a hard time getting enough to purchase the 5* anyways. I hate it when everything caters to make the strong stronger, but I get that it is a business and the strongest players have spent a ton of money.

I think the point is to not have someone join the game yesterday and then have a roster of 5* heroes. I'm sure if you're uncollected, you will have access to all the crystals. I'm sure if you are level 60 you should have access to most stuff. I don't think it will be PI based as that doesn't make sense, it will probably be consistent with how they balance the game today.

Everything you said would make sense. But, that is not always the case. Uncollected would seem reasonable to see all crystals.
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    edited April 2018
    Seems very interesting, although a 12.5 minute time limit per room is an odd number.
  • Drikinhoo wrote: »
    How many rooms will there be if we never want to quit and go to the end ? @Kabam Miike @Kabam DK

Infinity! The rooms will never end!
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    BrutalMira wrote: »
    Wow khamala khan is included in that chaos crystal why why why kabam

50% of the champs in that crystal are garbage. Now we know what to expect from these crystals. Was hoping for a 1/3 or less garbage ratio but what are you going to do. Can't complain about an interesting new game mode
  • Robby199696Robby199696 Posts: 85
    How high of a prestige unlocks the 5 star crystals?
  • Ascoop24Ascoop24 Posts: 128 ★★★
    Ascoop24 wrote: »
    I'm still waiting for a clear answer on how will you determine who gets to see what crystals. Will it be by overall pi or prestige or what? I'm curious to see how it works.

It is based on your Prestige. We don't want brand new summoners getting carried to 5-Star Champions way before they're ready for that level of progression!

Thank you for that answer! Second part what are the prestige ranges? If you can let us know now then others could possible bump there's up enough to get the better crystals.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,494 ★★★★★
    Raganator wrote: »

@Kabam Miike

Read the announcement thread maybe?

Also doesn’t state if our locked champs in aq or aw will be useable in these dungeons...

Yes it does.

• Hey Everybody!

We've just released this video that might also help answer some of your questions! If you've got a few minutes, I suggest giving it a watch!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoMbVUBvJaI
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Drikinhoo wrote: »
    How many rooms will there be if we never want to quit and go to the end ? @Kabam Miike @Kabam DK

So,You can *theoretically* play infinite rooms until there's a room with absolutely stacked champions with LOL like health+attack and lose?
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 475 ★★★
    Ascoop24 wrote: »
    I'm still waiting for a clear answer on how will you determine who gets to see what crystals. Will it be by overall pi or prestige or what? I'm curious to see how it works.

It is based on your Prestige. We don't want brand new summoners getting carried to 5-Star Champions way before they're ready for that level of progression!

Prestige based, huh? Would be nice to know the cut-offs then. It better not be too crazy high. Could have just made it so you need to be a certain level to even do the event.
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★
    Can someone give me a breakdown
    I don't know if my english is sound or not
    But reading kabams post gave me a headache
  • What about when AW or a AQ is going on? Can we use the champs in both AQ/AW at the same time use them in a dungeon?

Yes! There is not Champion Exclusivity to prevent you from using Champions in Infinity Dungeons if they are being used in other Modes.
  • Drikinhoo wrote: »

So,You can *theoretically* play infinite rooms until there's a room with absolutely stacked champions with LOL like health+attack and lose?

Correct.
    If your prestige is 5k and above you will be qualify @kabam mike for the 5* crystal?
  • MightylibraMightylibra Posts: 185
    Is there max difficulty level for the room or it keeps increasing as long as players keep playing?

If so, what’s the difficulty level we should expect in order to get final milestones reward?
  • How is it with the Energy ?
  • PandamanPetePandamanPete Posts: 107

I’d like to know the cutoffs as well. I’m waiting to rank up a champ right now, but if bringing my prestige up to 6k from 5.8k would make a difference then it would be nice to know
  • nameplasnameplas Posts: 240 ★★
    Hey Everybody!

We've just released this video that might also help answer some of your questions! If you've got a few minutes, I suggest giving it a watch!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoMbVUBvJaI

That was a nice video, is there a possibility that we get same class opponents in consecutive days? Let's say i got mutant and tech champs today, can i get both of them tomorrow? At least any one? Or no?
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,611 ★★★★★
    Once infinity dungeons end, will there be more multiplayer opportunities like this? Also what's the difference between a Dungeon and a room?
  • ShadowNetShadowNet Posts: 95
    Can we get the prestige needed for 5* crystals?
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,253 ★★★★★
    3kxd8mcqo28w.jpeg
    Saw this on YouTube, an example of the 5* crystal. Just out of curiosity, what is the absolute max value of Dark artefacts one can obtain over the whole event, 27k seems like a lot for a crystal. What’s the max per day and max over the whole event?

Also, is there actually a max on how many of each crystal I can purchase? For example if I wanted to get star Lord really bad, would I be able to buy 2 of these crystals for 54k shards or is it only 1 available?

27k is a lot, but if you're able to hit every milestones every day, you should be able to get 3 of the 5-Star Crystals. You are able to purchase the crystal multiple times, so you could theoretically buy the same Crystal 3 times.

You did remind me of something important that I should probably call out. Notice that the Champions in the Top Prizes are blue. The crystals contain Basic Champions. Duplicating them will only give 1 Signature level, and no Shards, etc.

So is the 1/1 purchase limit like a daily thing? Or is it not going to be there when the event goes live?

Great, I think 3 sounds like a great amount. Come on Blade, Stark Spidey, ark angel or iceman! On that subject, which champions could be in the pools? That’s to say, could Proxima midnight be in there or is it only champions available in the basic pool?

Thanks for the answer and info.