**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

5* Scarlet Witch...5* Black Widow...5* Vision???

Now that we have 6* champions and hella crazy strong 5* champs and 5* maxed at 5/65.
We need to discuss about Bringing 5* Scarlet Witch, 5* Black Widow and 5* Vision to the game!!!!

Let’s get this going, no reason not to now that that you (Kabam) opened the door to 6*’s and all these crazy strong 5*’s.

HAVOC

Comments

• EL_Rojo44EL_Rojo44 Posts: 18
    👆🏻 Trolls
  • EL_Rojo44EL_Rojo44 Posts: 18
    Yes I agree... witch isn’t as overpowered especially with all the new champs now like blade. No good reason to exclude her and vision
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    Not gonna happen. This is probably the 148th post about this. Lol
  • ClaytonClayton Posts: 43
    Preach and imagine the money they’d make if 5* SW was in the FGMC that alone should motivate them enough to add her.
  • HAVOCHAVOC Posts: 74
    @Vossler77
    I disagree, there reasons from Kabam was about 5*’s and when they were first released.
    Now there’s no reason Not to! Also, if we don’t post how do we get things fixed?
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    edited April 2018
    Don't forget Thor and Dr. Strange
    Look at the Feature 6* Crystals. Then think of Void as a 6* at Rank 2....and then maybe even Duped if one was lucky.

So why would a 5* SW, 5* BW or 5* Vision be overpowered??
    Especially now that they nerfed SW and BW anyways.

Plus, any content that people with numerous 5*’s would play like Act 5 and soon to come Act6 will have hella strong 6*’s.

Just my 2¢
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Yeah, let's even keep it simple. Today, 4* Dr Strange is almost NOBODY. 4* BW is almost NOBODY too. Now, let's move to the more debatible ones. 4* Thor with 2 stacked armor break is no longer the old self, no more excessive damage like before. 4* SW with the most nerf of all time can now barely regen and has far less buffs and over-powered damage (still powerful at sig99, but pale compared to pre 12.0).

Now, who's more over-powering among the existing 4*s .... Blade? Srarky? Void? Hulk Coconut (Ragnarok)? Angela? Proxima Midnight (hard to setup, only in long fight)? even the old SL? etc .... Are these more powerful (vs SW, Thor, BW, DS) 4* champs made avail in 5*? Yes. Are these more powerful 4* champs made avail (or will be avail) in 6* pool? Yes for some, likely for the rest in the future.

I left out Wolverine since hard to compare being over-powered vs regen like crazy. Seems newer generation of champs are powerful, but so far none is regenerating like crazy, i.e. matching or better than Wolvy & Deadpool OG, so to avoid too much debates on over-powering regen, let's skip one of the most iconic Marvel characters (sad), but hey Logan is dead (in the movie), so let's let him RIP for awhile.

So, from logical standpoint, it is fair to continue to use the too OP reason to justify why those few can't be brought to 5* and 6*? Hmmm.... probably not. From business standpoint, will Kabam be able to earn more by introducing new champs to 4*/5*/6* vs introducing these few requested to 5*/6*? ..... I don't see how this will impact their revenue, ppl will still go crazy, maybe even more so trying to dupe the new 5* and 6* SW/BW and try to bring them to max sig level.

If they still really worry somehow being too OP (we already talked about them won't be anywhere too OP compared to Blade, Starky, etc), fine then consider tuning down a notch for the SYNERGY of them in 5*/6*, or even scale down a little of their base stats in 5*/6*. Just pls don't make them new junk. Make them powerful and good, but not OP.

Kabam, this can ONLY be:- (1) GOOD FOR YOUR BUSINESS ... and (2) EARN BACK YOUR PLAYERS (many which are angry, leaving and some left) ...... and no, we are NOT asking you to give them free to us , just in case you wonder. ;)
  • Kabam would never do it. And even if they did, crystal drops are rigged. So, regular 5-Star crystals would never drop them, and if they end up in featured crystals like Midnight Proxima, again, crystal drops are rigged, to make people keep paying again & again like a slot machine, so, people would never get them, unless they're just lucky.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,957 ★★★★★
    Kabam would never do it. And even if they did, crystal drops are rigged. So, regular 5-Star crystals would never drop them, and if they end up in featured crystals like Midnight Proxima, again, crystal drops are rigged, to make people keep paying again & again like a slot machine, so, people would never get them, unless they're just lucky.

Rigged huh? Someone didn't get what they want in life....
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Some Champs would be too OP higher up.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Kabam would never do it. And even if they did, crystal drops are rigged. So, regular 5-Star crystals would never drop them, and if they end up in featured crystals like Midnight Proxima, again, crystal drops are rigged, to make people keep paying again & again like a slot machine, so, people would never get them, unless they're just lucky.

Ops, are we switching topics to drop rate again? :D

p/s: don't get me wrong, very often RNG God hates me and I didn't get what I want
    Bottom line.....There is really no reason for Kabam to not bring 5* SW, BW, Vision, Thor, Dr Strange to the game
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    I agree with this thread. SW BE Thor and Vision need to be available for 5*. It's not like they'll be comparable to the pre 12.0 version, just a 5* version of what we have now. I believe a majority of the community would like to see this and I can't think of any good reason to not add these champs.
  • DemonicStalkerDemonicStalker Posts: 303 ★★
    Not in 5* crystal

Mutant: Deadpool (X-Force), Wolverine, Magneto (Marvel Now)
    Skill: Black Widow, Daredevil (Classic)
    Science: Captain America (WWII), Abomination, Joe Fixit, Electro
    Mystic: Dr Strange, Scarlet Witch
    Cosmic: Black Bolt, Gamora, Thor, Ms Marvel
    Tech: Vision (AOU), War Machine
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    My Sw is my only 5/50 and if it wasnt for her i wouldnt have become uncollected! Her sp2 crits between 10-35k depending on the combination of buffs! I stack regens quite often and her power steal and lock have saved me in so many situations. Can you imagine a 5/65 SW? I would pay good money for that!
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I'm waiting for 6* SW...
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    I'm waiting for 6* SW...

LOL. 6* Witch, you've won the game. XD
    All great comments. Would love an answer from the Kabam Forum Peeps.
    Hint hint

@Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Wolf
    @Kabam Vydious
    @Kabam Loto
    @Kabam Zibiit
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    HAVOC wrote: »
    All great comments. Would love an answer from the Kabam Forum Peeps.
    Hint hint

@Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Wolf
    @Kabam Vydious
    @Kabam Loto
    @Kabam Zibiit

Uh...Dude,You know what you just did?!

Signed,
    The man with the power of a million suns.
    The Kabam gods have replied 😆
    5* OG Vision Offer
    HAVOC wrote: »
    The Kabam gods have replied 😆
    5* OG Vision Offer

You're joking
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,333 ★★★★★
    Now where's 5 star og deadpool and sw and even a strange I wonder hopefully soon ?????
    That’s why I put the 😆😆
    Maybe should have used 🤣🤣🤣🤣....instead
    ****,not worth it,a 5* for that much money is trash
  • SKOutsiderSKOutsider Posts: 117 ★★
    5* SW coming up 60k units
    They pretty much shut us up with a crazy expensive Offer.
    Here’s your 5* OG Vision, so Shut Up 🤐, But it’s going to cut ya deep for prices