**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game crashing at the end of fights [Under Investigation]

Comments

• TeveroTevero Posts: 14
    I too posted d same issue..
    Android 7
    Moto M
  • Mike8mn123dudeMike8mn123dude Posts: 33
    If another ip player trolls in here to tell us Droid users to not play.... I'mma gonna pop.
  • KilikKilik Posts: 13
    edited June 2017
    It just happened to me 2 times in a row fighting in Hyperion arena. Same battle, since the battle fight recovery triggered.

I was using 4* Crossbones against 4* Dr Strange.

Device: BQ Aquaris X5 Plus
    Android 7.1.1
    Game version: 13.1.1

And I guess I'll have to say bye to that 2.5x epic skill multiplier I was using on him…
  • Jackie2CokesJackie2Cokes Posts: 199 ★★
    Still crashing after quests and arena fights...this has gone on far too long.

I'd be embarrassed if I worked there.
  • Need2huntNeed2hunt Posts: 3
    Kabam, is there gona be a fix for this sometime soon? It's costing me a fortune in data. How about compensation for all the lost health?
  • Monkey0715Monkey0715 Posts: 12
    So once again android users get sh*t on again I can't join AQ or carry on in arena it's not good is it ok I'm running the game on an old device (Samsung Galaxy S5) so expect a bit of lag or whatever but this is taking the p**s
    Galaxy S5
    Android 6.0.1
    Game is most recent version
  • frikonzyfrikonzy Posts: 11
    Happening to me also in quest, as and aq
    Infinix hot 4
    Android 6.0
  • DefJ123DefJ123 Posts: 54
    Been happening to me. I don't farking appreciate this. Like omgwtfbbq Kabam. Get your **** straight!!
    Galaxy s5
    Sm-g903
    Android 6.0.1.
  • Scud70Scud70 Posts: 77
    @Kabam Wolf so what did the team say?
  • Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    This is becoming outrageous. Why always Android users have to be penalized? WHY?
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 468 ★★
    this morning it happened 4 times in 2 series of arena... it's INDECENT...

and also I don't get why with all these pages of people complaining this is passing as a "MINOR" bug!!!
  • Monkey0715Monkey0715 Posts: 12
    It's getting worse now!!!!! I can do 2 fights with no issue then every third fight I have to restart as it gets stuck loading after winning the fight. It's not good when trying to do map 5 in AQ and every 3 fights I'm losing half my health because you have something against android users. On my other half's account I did one fight against a mini boss in AQ 3 times because it kept freezing after the fight. I've needlessly wasted tons of units on revives and health because of this!! Why is it always android users that seem to get **** on all the time??? It needs to get sorted out NOW before a lot of people get fed up of your ****.
  • MEKA5MEKA5 Posts: 344 ★★
    Instant app crash after a fight... and also the endless spinning wheel is back!
  • EbbtideEbbtide Posts: 292 ★★
    3rd crash in less than an hour. When is this going to be fixed?

And will the be another compensation issued to Android players due to lacking function of the game? Arena Boosts and Recharge Items are meaningless if the fights are dropped and lost or the pacing is constantly interrupted.
  • Darthmalice66Darthmalice66 Posts: 128
    Android user I've been losing my streak and points in arena with my champs due to crashing and freezing for two weeks the problem seems to be getting worse..
  • WarofGodsWarofGods Posts: 43
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey everyone. Could the rest of you that are having this issue please post your device information as @CykGuitarist did in the original post? Also, does this happen with specific champions or game modes more often? Thanks!
    device: Sony Xperia
    model number: Android 5.1.1
    it's been happening for the past few days. and theres not really a specific way of crashing, but it usually happens either after fights or before fights. thanks in advance.
    edited June 2017
    @Kabam Wolf In my experience lags and crashes happen more frequently with champs that apply many buffs/debuffs.
    Whatever adjustment was made from the percentage system to flat numbers it seems is not fully optimized for the game engine...too much real-time calculation = lag || crash!
  • OnlyOneAboveAllOnlyOneAboveAll Posts: 387 ★★
    Galaxy S7 Edge
  • WeaponXWeaponX Posts: 135
    It becomes increasingly difficult to remain civil when this issue that has been reported to death for weeks now is not only not being fixed but actually getting worse. Today I had 8 out of 10 fights freeze consistently. I lost my streak in t4b arena 3 times yesterday. Today it's unplayable. WTF will it take for you guys to ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING?!
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 468 ★★
    yes it's a completely SHAME
  • WeaponXWeaponX Posts: 135
    It's gross negligence is what it is...
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    Any updates Kabam?
  • jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    This happens to me after almost every fight without me touching anything. I'm glad I'm not the only one. I'm on Android Marshmallow (6.0 I think). This is making me not want to even try to play and I normally play for 8-16 hrs a day. This is ridiculous and unforgivable!!!!
  • NorthwestbrosefNorthwestbrosef Posts: 156
    This seems to be an Android exclusive problem, and I didn't experience any crashes until about a week ago. Today has been the worst, with 4 crashes in total.

Phone model is Huawei h1611
    Android version is 6.0.1
  • EbbtideEbbtide Posts: 292 ★★
    edited June 2017
    Unfortunately, I had this happen on my iPad last night. I don't recall how often it was, but it did cost me an AW fight and at least 1 Arena fight (probably more and I just stopped counting).

I'm not sure if it's better or worse that it's not just exclusive to Android...
  • eponnlaeponnla Posts: 3
    FIX THIS ****!!! IVE LOST FIGHTS BECAUSE OF THIS. CANT YOU LISTEN TO US??
  • IrakliIrakli Posts: 148
    Android 6.0.1 S5 SMG900F | this has been an ONGOING issue since the voodoo/lord lockout, improving or worsening but not disappearing.
    Crash and system reboot !!! I was finishing act 5.1 ... can't believe this bs is not being fixed yet :(
  • realherorealhero Posts: 1
    It happens connect via 3g... via wifi there is no crash