**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

$600 5* vision Thoughts? [Merged Threads]

ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
edited April 2018 in General Discussion
Purchase 1 odin and spend 15k units...and u have to awaken him urself.

but you guys wont release SW as a 5*?

degtx6pyooei.jpg
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
    Unawakened Vision is ...useless... and what are the stats of a maxed 5* anyway?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    I'm just sad they didn't bring him back for units ... They took advantage of the 5-star vision to have a slightly better excuse to sell the 4-star version and under that for money
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    I have a 5* tech AG too. Very sad that it is completely unreasonable.
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    What a joke! Not getting my money Kascam
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Kabam be like: "You want 5* vision"
    *600lb tuna slap to the face*
  • Mana_PotMana_Pot Posts: 235 ★★
    edited April 2018

The units you get on the 4* vision purchase counts toward the total you need for the 5*, so you're not actually being forced to buy more than you would have to anyways. That is unless someone has actually managed to save up 15k units. In that case it would be a forced buy.
    Post edited by Kabam Lyra on
  • Orangeblood19Orangeblood19 Posts: 21
    What if you already have the 4* Vision at max sig? I would have to buy him again just to unlock the ability to get the 5* version? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
    Mana_Pot wrote: »
    So you are forcing people to pay money for a 4* vision in order to get the ability to purchase a 5* vision with units?

Who comes up with these offers. I would hate to insult kabam and say it is a bunch of monkeys, but monkeys can use tools.

Seriously though this isn't 2015, you are basically offering a 4* vision for more or less the same price as you did over a year ago, and then scaling up for a 5*.

I THINK ILL GO PURCHASE THAT 2500 UNIT 4* CRYSTAL LOL.

Fire whoever is responsible for this clown fiesta and hire more game testers.

The units you get on the 4* vision purchase counts toward the total you need for the 5*, so you're not actually being forced to buy more than you would have to anyways. That is unless someone has actually managed to save up 15k units. In that case it would be a forced buy.

I am aware of the former statement. The latter statement is what I was leaning on. Either make it a deal of units or $$$ to be somewhat logical. Whoever made this deal up is celebrating 4/20 heavily.
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    An alliance mate told me I could buy a 5* Vision for $500...I didn't believe him as it sounded insane, I logged in, and my jaw dropped. SMH
  • ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
    xtasv5vh0stv.jpeg

Quick! Someone buy it and let us know. Did they update him at all?
  • MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 547 ★★★
    You can get more flies with honey then you can with vinegar lower the price OG Vision isn’t even a game changer smh

I guess this is what the deadpool offer will look like next month smh
    edited April 2018
    What if you already have the 4* Vision at max sig? I would have to buy him again just to unlock the ability to get the 5* version? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious

A logical guess would say no.
    A kabamical guess would say yes you have to buy it again.
    We can talk about it all we want but nothing with change without action.

If litterally noone purchased the deal and kabam was stupified how they did not make money off the longing of a 5* vision release, watch how fast they change their motive.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    Damn y'all are mad about something you aren't being forced to do.
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    What do I think? Well, let's just say that the architect of this particular deal is absolutely showing that they have no place in the Corleone family.
This discussion has been closed.