**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

ultron evade bug is back.

i was fighting ultron in aw and he evaded and hit me with full combo.
this happened 3 times .
luckily i survived the fight but its unfair that oponent can evade in mid combo and get a complete combo on you.
pls fix it.
i am using
samsung galaxy s6
android 7
using 3g

Comments

• PoolPool Posts: 117
    i know they evade in mid combo.
    but they don't start hitting you instantaneously.
    you don't even have chance to dash back.
    i am not a new player. I've been playing this game for more than 2 years.
    its a bug.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    edited April 2018
    Well hallelujah. I wonder how long this’ll be around. Plz fix Kabam
  • AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    Werewrym wrote: »
    I don't think this bug ever left...

This
  • IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    Pool wrote: »
    i know they evade in mid combo.
    but they don't start hitting you instantaneously.
    you don't even have chance to dash back.
    i am not a new player. I've been playing this game for more than 2 years.
    its a bug.

Hmmm, since I've picked the game back up in November this has always happened to me. I've chalked it up to "working as intended"
  • jozephxjozephx Posts: 8
    I Saw something strange..the double evade dont work but if u play with miles morales i Dash Once and second evade was auto..and the question is if is a double evade Bug or kabam is cheating to manipulation our moves..i think that is writen to program
  • AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 308 ★★
    last day ultron (age of ultron) evaded two times in a row
  • AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    edited April 2018
    AKKKTEK wrote: »
    last day ultron (age of ultron) evaded two times in a row

Yeah, evaded twice in a row, and the word Evade popped up twice. It happened to me too.
  • shen1138shen1138 Posts: 3
    Should ultron be able to evade in the middle of a special? I hit him with Magik's S2, and he evaded the second part and countered me to death immediately in AW. Is this intended or a bug?
  • I feel like with the consistency of this bug and the duration of its existence could mean that it isn’t supposed to happen, but it is just a tendency that all evade champs after they evade sometimes. Kabam say they “fixed” it, but the only real way to fix it is to increase the overall distance of the evade so there is enough time to allow for a player to react, but not far enough that the skill in conquering the evade becomes a dying sport, like chess.
  • Let’s be honest, kabam doesn’t know how to fix the unfair problems with the evade. Evading is the most sporadic mechanic in the game whenever a defender has an evade ability. There are different kinds of evades for different champs, which can synergize with a node to create an uncontrollable, completely unfair, and almost impossible to beat interaction.
  • LaylicLaylic Posts: 88
    I’ve had the instantaneous attack happen twice in the last two days. First against, Thor Ragnarok then against MODOK. I intercepted, they auto blocked and we both bounced back except I took a ton of damage just like the evade bug used to always do.

Also, another possible issue came up. I was fighting OG Ultron with Proxima and had the temporary true strike buff up. I attacked and hit him but saw in grey letters behind Ultron “EVADE FAILED”. I continued my combo and the true strike buff expired right after my 4th hit and he immediately evaded my 5th.

I tested this multiple times and he always evaded as soon as the true strike dropped even if he had just had an evade fail right before. His description says evade every 7 seconds so if it fails, it shouldn’t be evading again right after.
  • dparmdparm Posts: 109
    I actually opened a ticket about this and they said it would be passed along to the game team.

The issue I am seeing is that he can somehow have multiple consecutive evades -- that is NOT what his description says (every 7 seconds).
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    need a fix here