**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Chadwick and Tom Event Quest

Comments

• CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    I wanted to try speedrun but since last update my game crashes too much when loading a fight. Crashing 3 times in a hour gives u a major disadvantage. (I use Iphone 6)
  • TrapTrap Posts: 124
    What was everyone times?
  • imnooneimnoone Posts: 316 ★★
    The power gain on Thanos actually helps you rather than hurts you.

If maintaining a combo of 15 hits is too difficult then I’d suggest this content is out of your reach (for now).

How does power gain on Thanos helps you? I am curious.
  • ScotchScotch Posts: 24
    It helps because his specials are pretty easy to dodge.....hit him 5 times,evade his special, repeat
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★
    Thanos made my eyes crossed, but for me this challenge was super easy. I think I didn't get hit a single time during the whole challenge, except for one single deadly combo from SpiderTech because the game freezed.
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★
    imnoone wrote: »
    The power gain on Thanos actually helps you rather than hurts you.

If maintaining a combo of 15 hits is too difficult then I’d suggest this content is out of your reach (for now).

How does power gain on Thanos helps you? I am curious.

3-4 hits, wait for his SP1, evade, repeat.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    It's really not that hard just frustrating, seems like lots of things go wrong with our timing, our blocks and controls, and their reactions.

While the ai reacts faster and can interrupt you at will sometimes which makes you have to start over again, and this can happen multiple times making this challenge really annoying.

Lots count of how many times my champions refused to block, or they dropped blocks, couldn't hit the enemy or they blocked everything or interrupted me with specials especially the third one since sometimes they just refuse to use them.

I have no problem most of the time building and sustaining a 15* hit combo in the game it's just sometimes the game refuses to cooperate with me or the ai does something random or gains sudden movement which throws my timing out the window.

All in all it's not that bad just when things go wrong it makes you really mad and really frustrating in the later runs.
  • IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 590
    If you think this challenge is hard then wait till Act 6 comes out where prove yourself along with whatever node in the dungeon we come across will be involved. We are their tester bc they know our complaints will fall on deaf ears
  • IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 590
    edited April 2018
    Also due to the lack of rewards and the fact this game is chore now and find it no longer fun i am passing on the challenge
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,622 ★★★★★
    I agreed but didn't read post, a 4* awakening gem for completion is a fair reward since strugglers are going to use items and spend units and I dont mind better rewards for exploration where spenders get something for their dollar and hardcore players get rewarded for effort.
  • MarriMarri Posts: 260 ★★
    Lags are annoying. Had to revive twice against Thanos 4 because I got a framedrop on every SP2, which I occasionally have to push him to. I can evade it 100% IF the framedrop doesn't occur right at that second wave.

Then the paths. The 'prove yourself ' is just BS annoying. I got through it without any real health loss despite the lags, but it does suck the fun out. Nobody wants to do 15 hits without seeing damage. Makes me not want to 100% even ch3...
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Challenge means challenge. Dont do it if you cant ans stop complaining.

This is very doable even with 4 stars only.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Of course it's doable with 4* champs, most are complaining about lag/bugs which are independent of champ strength, and those are valid complaints about things that affect all areas of the game.
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★
    edited April 2018
    Kinda hard but doable
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    edited April 2018
    this is my opinion and the rewards are not worth it especially with all the BUGS still present in the game. maybe fix the bugs first and then these challenges will draw more ppl
  • SqlchickenSqlchicken Posts: 6
    Fyi if you have modok and doc ock, their synergy is tailored to this challenge. After 15 hits all Champs gain attack. Doc ock destroyed starky, Dr strange shut down IM overload, Magik crushed most everyone else. Thanos just bait s1, super easy to avoid.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Sunny2847 wrote: »
    Can i go ahead with round 4??..please let me know...my team dormammu 5/50 unduped,medusa 4/40 sig 23,hyperion 4/40 sig90,starlord 4/40 sig68,sparky 4/40 unduped

It all depends on your skill level. Give it a shot!
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Dr. Voodoo was MVP for chapter 4:

Sparky = Special attack (any) on odd combo hits to reduce limber and evade accuracy by 50%, use parry sparingly to conserve easy heavy attack hits to disable Stark AI

Iron Man = Special attack 1 on even combo to remove arc overload and armor buffs, special attack (any) on odd combo to reduce arc overload accuracy by 50%, block to bait heavy attacks if your intercepting skills need work but do this sparingly since AI attack gets high towards the end

Star Lord = Special attack 2 on even combos with 2-3 loas active to activate power burn, special attack 2 on odd combos with 2-3 loas active to activate power drain, parry and special attack 3 to activate power drain so that Star Lord is stunned if he temporarily gets max power, and special attack (any) on odd combos to reduce strike back accuracy by 50%

Gamora = Don't finish combos when Gamora has 2 bars of power, bait sp1 before Gamora gets 2 bars of power

Groot = Special attack 1 on even combos for huge spirit poison damage, bait sp1 before Groot gets 2 bars of power

Thanos = Attack while Thanos blocks to build his power and bait his special attacks, special attack 2 on even combos with 2-3 loas active to activate power burn

Everyone but Thanos = Special attack 1 when multiple buffs and loas are active to stack spirit poison damage

Fight patiently and good luck!
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »

Ironic considering most of your posts involve complaining. 😂

• Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    Why is this challenge so laggy? I'm swiping back and it's not registering. I'm blocking it doesn't register. I'm dashing forward it's not reading my input. What is wrong with this challenge? Using a LG V30 (basically brand new)
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,814 ★★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »

You have no business giving anyone any advice on here. You are just going to flip your opinion later anyway.
  • Arch_Stanton19Arch_Stanton19 Posts: 30
    BrandJenn wrote: »
    Bosley wrote: »
    Voluntaris wrote: »
    Cleared it yesterday, wasn't too bad.

With your roster, I'm sure that's true. But most of us aren't in that same top level.

Feels like all they care about is that top 1%. The rest of us can suck rocks....

You know what I did when a hard chalenge quest cane up that I didn’t have the roster for? I didn’t run it...

Wait until you have a better roster to complete harder challenges rather than jump on the forums and complain that its too hard

I am so tired of everyone wanting easy content, great rewards, free stuff, etc. CONSTANTLY

I don't see this challenge being about the roster so much as player skill and lag. I had one fight using my 5* ultron lasted forever and landed 155 hits. Never scratched the panther. Had better luck with 3* and 4* Gwenpools but still can't get through. Frustrating as hell
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    edited April 2018
    Power gain thanos fell easily to my mephisto 😈😈
  • The_GrandmasterThe_Grandmaster Posts: 205
    edited April 2018
    Several times I had Thanos use his Special 1 attack on me while I was in the middle of my combo. I have never seen anything like that before. Aparently he could recover from my attacks fast enough to launch a sp1 on me before I could even chain together a MLLLM attack. How is that possible? Lag? or is the AI turned up to then max