**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Magic (Labyrinth of Legends) limbo damage is 900+

As per request of the support team after I mentioned the issue to them they asked me right it here.

I’m playing LOL for the first time and finally reached to Magic and found out the limbo damage is significantly high, as it shows in the pic is 976. And the weird thing is when I played my first attempt on her it was 1200+ but after that when I record it became 967 and kept the same (I only tried it like 4 time then I knocked it off because I don’t have much items). note that i have energy resistance mastery maxed out.

I used so much recourses to get there and now with being stuck there is taking a precious time with me in the middle of uncollected and heroic difficulty and trying to play the rifts before it expires.
I hope to fix this quickly because it sucks and hope to get a good compensation for it..

hxl8tok8q262.png

Comments

• SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    I aint looking forward to my first run anymore also how many units did you have to start labyrinth with? How many revives did you start off with?
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    MrF wrote: »
    As per request of the support team after I mentioned the issue to them they asked me right it here.

I’m playing LOL for the first time and finally reached to Magic and found out the limbo damage is significantly high, as it shows in the pic is 976. And the weird thing is when I played my first attempt on her it was 1200+ but after that when I record it became 967 and kept the same (I only tried it like 4 time then I knocked it off because I don’t have much items). note that i have energy resistance mastery maxed out.

I used so much recourses to get there and now with being stuck there is taking a precious time with me in the middle of uncollected and heroic difficulty and trying to play the rifts before it expires.
    I hope to fix this quickly because it sucks and hope to get a good compensation for it..

hxl8tok8q262.png

Have you got petrify an pacify maxed out in your masteries ?. They help out loads for that fight, I changed mine up for that fight then changed back after it.

Unfortunately i can't remember for sure what she was ticking for for as it was ages I fought her. However I think it may of been around 350 per tick
  • MrFMrF Posts: 6
    I aint looking forward to my first run anymore also how many units did you have to start labyrinth with? How many revives did you start off with?

It happened that I bought an Odin that contains OG Vision and i saw that amount of units is enough for me to have my first run because I’m not an arena grinder, so that was my main source for LOL and so far I used including the magic fights around 40-45 revives. I had some bad fights and some struggle with some opponents but i made it through eventually, but this Magic might cost me 30 revives alone with this bug.
    So as you see this is not only costing me units it’s costing a real damn money...
    Jaffacaked wrote: »
    Have you got petrify an pacify maxed out in your masteries ?. They help out loads for that fight, I changed mine up for that fight then changed back after it.

Unfortunately i can't remember for sure what she was ticking for for as it was ages I fought her. However I think it may of been around 350 per tick

I have pacify maxed out and 1 point in patrify i can max it if needed yeah but let fix this limbo problem first.
    edited April 2018
    Col66 wrote: »
    This isn’t a bug, based on the pics, you’re not healing up to max for this fight. If you read the marks of the labyrinth you’ll notice that opponent attack is increased depending on your health at the start of the fight. Going in on a 20% or 40% revive is jacking up her attack and increasing the limbo

You’re right! That’s my bad I totally forgot about this because I don’t affect by it much in other fihts. I just fully healed him and the damage was 350.
    Thanks a lot dude!