**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is Gwenpool worth my Generic 5* gem?

Recently pulled a GP and was wondering if shes worth my generic, as I would actually R5 her after I form my last t2a needed.
I have a mystic, science, and cosmic awakening gems. So in theory this generic is being saved for either AA, Blade, or Stark Spidey in my eyes, unless I'm missing anyone...

Any advice is welcomed,
thanks guys.

cnvp41effjlx.jpg
3i4mz7zm102x.jpg

Comments

• shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Wow awesome, you have alot of excellent top tier 5* champs!!!!

Hmmm .... wouldn't you want to keep your gems for Blade, or Medusa, or Void, or Vision OG? (oh you didn't buy him? :D)
  • WalkinhighlightWalkinhighlight Posts: 134
    shchong2 wrote: »

Hmmm .... wouldn't you want to keep your gems for Blade, or Medusa, or Void, or Vision OG? (oh you didn't buy him? :D)

lmao ! $500 for vision was too rich for my blood.
    Medusa and Void are taken care of with the class 5* gems I have for their sitting in the inventory waiting for them :)
  • BigTimeBigTime Posts: 246 ★★
    No way. I know some folks who blew their gem on champions then were super salty they didn't have it for blade. It kind of relies on you getting the champ you want but I'd say save it.

Maybe it is just me but I didn't find her too exceptional awakened.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★

Medusa and Void are taken care of with the class 5* gems I have for their sitting in the inventory waiting for them :)

Wow, awesome, you have got your future Medusa and Void covered! :) Assuming you may also be preparing for your future 5* Hulk Ragnarok as well.

Hmmm ... if only based on existing champs, GP is the best choice. Would you also want to save up this generic for your future 5* Iceman or AA? or future Sparky? haha ... since it is a generic one, have to consider alot more LOL .... if it is only skill gem, I suppose it is an immediate GO! :D
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    I’d honestly hold the generic for as long as possible since they are so rare. Gp is awesome especially at r5 but her signature is so limited since she’ll kill anything well before the 50 hit (100% ability reducing). Unless she’s going to labyrinth. But with how all of them are in the basic 5* crystal the chance to dupe her naturally is there everytime you pop a crystal.

But that being said you gotta play with what you got and if awakening her and putting her as r5 is what you want to do then 100% do it.
    BigTime wrote: »
    No way. I know some folks who blew their gem on champions then were super salty they didn't have it for blade. It kind of relies on you getting the champ you want but I'd say save it.

Maybe it is just me but I didn't find her too exceptional awakened.

Very true, I love her play style, I admit though her signature ability isn't the best out there to use a generic on.

Wow, awesome, you have got your future Medusa and Void covered! :) Assuming you may also be preparing for your future 5* Hulk Ragnarok as well.

Hmmm ... if only based on existing champs, GP is the best choice. Would you also want to save up this generic for your future 5* Iceman or AA? or future Sparky? haha ... since it is a generic one, have to consider alot more LOL .... if it is only skill gem, I suppose it is an immediate GO! :D

Haha yes gladiator hulk ! whichever comes first, since i have the science rank 3->4 gem from Act 5.
    I'm just debating since I told myself the generic will go to who can help me clear my next LoL path. I sure wouldnt use a generic on iceman though lmao.

We do have those infinity dungeons coming up, so Ima wait for a bit. Ima R3 her and go from there. :)
    Jaded wrote: »
    I’d honestly hold the generic for as long as possible since they are so rare. Gp is awesome especially at r5 but her signature is so limited since she’ll kill anything well before the 50 hit (100% ability reducing). Unless she’s going to labyrinth. But with how all of them are in the basic 5* crystal the chance to dupe her naturally is there everytime you pop a crystal.

But that being said you gotta play with what you got and if awakening her and putting her as r5 is what you want to do then 100% do it.

Agree 100% theres the logical smart thing to do where you hold it as long as you can for a god tier champ, then there's the other side..sometimes you gotta work with what you have. :neutral: