**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Improve the rate of T4 tech catalysts

I've been playing for over two years now and have noticed that it is harder to obtain Tier 4 Tech Catalysts than the other ones. Is there a reason for this? If not then have a look into it please Kabam.

Comments

• Options
    SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    I thought it was only me. They are extremely hard to get.
  • Options
    VêNDëTTåVêNDëTTå Posts: 58
    Atheos666 wrote: »
    I've been playing for over two years now and have noticed that it is harder to obtain Tier 4 Tech Catalysts than the other ones. Is there a reason for this? If not then have a look into it please Kabam.

In 9 months I’ve gotten 13
  • Options

In 9 months I’ve gotten 13

Interesting... do you have a lot of tech champs like me? I get more of the other T4 cats but not the tech ones which is what I need. Wonder if there's an algorithm in the game that makes sure you get less of the cats you actually need?
  • Options
    heruheru511heruheru511 Posts: 164 ★★
    edited April 2018
    My stash is overflowed with Tech class T4 right now (currently have 15 of em), and i don't have anyone worth ranking up.

Wish i could trade some of mine with you lol.
  • Options
    My stash is overflowed with Tech class T4 right now (currently have 15 of em), and i don't have anyone worth ranking up.

Wish i could trade some of mine with you lol.

They really should introduce an in-trade option for players!
  • Options
    vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Tech is the most t3 cats I get/have gottwn as well.

Cosmic and mystics are my unicorns.
  • Options

And do you have a lot of tech champs? I'm seriously thinking they've made it so that we get less of the cats we actually need!
  • Options
    vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★

And do you have a lot of tech champs? I'm seriously thinking they've made it so that we get less of the cats we actually need!

Oh no doubt that is always the case.
    Have a 3/45 medusa
    Have been sitting on 3 cosmic cats for 4-5 months now?

Put it in perspective I have opened roughly 5 or 6 t4 full cat crystals.

Hundreds of t4 cat frag crystals and glory crystals
    Up until now I always had an even distribution of drops .... But when I need cosmic frags , severely less cosmic frags only

Kabam does not want you to progress so quickly.

Source of all my t4 frags/crystals in the past 4-5 months: 1. 100% all event quests (including uncollected) + challenges + special quests
    2. 100% act 5.1+5.2
    3. Glory obviously

As soon as I got medusa, litterally at the time of her featured, the cosmic cats and frags slowed from 60-0 real quick, real ****** quick.