**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

2*...really

What's up with this 2* avenger crystal, what am I suppose to do with that. Hey kabam if you a little short this month I can give you some of my 3*s if that will help

Comments

• VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    theblueman wrote: »
    What's up with this 2* avenger crystal, what am I suppose to do with that. Hey kabam if you a little short this month I can give you some of my 3*s if that will help

It's for new players mostly, that start playing as a result of all the Infinity War movie marketing/cross marketing with MCoC.
  • sha2356__sha2356__ Posts: 82
    Voluntaris wrote: »

It's for new players mostly, that start playing as a result of all the Infinity War movie marketing/cross marketing with MCoC.

I feel as though there aren't as many new player nowadays especially if you look at the state of start of the game alliances in terms of activity. Also, in like 2 days you could have a couple 3 stars knowing little about the game. You get a free prem for joining your first alliance ffs. This is kinda a spit in the face honestly. I know the "But it's free stuff" brigade is incoming. But it's a legitimately worthless thing. You can earn a 2* crystal with one round in the sunday arena in about 1 minute.
  • battleonebattleone Posts: 286 ★★

There are also a couple "rare" 2*s in there as well, more of a fun to have than anything impacting the game.
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    It's just a movie promo. Not supposed to be an overpowered champ to add to your team.
  • RicemanRiceman Posts: 216
    hey man who cares. you have the chance to get an exclusive 2 star falcon or war machine. good for collectors.
  • GSTAR21GSTAR21 Posts: 168
    These 2*' crystals are amazing, you should really be more grateful. I'm hoping for a 2* Falcon to bring into 5.2 to fight the Collector again
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    Well, I did get a 2* Falcon out of it, something I didn't already have, so there's that.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,501 ★★★★★
    How dare you give me something free that isn't worth anything!!!!

#boycott
    Raganator wrote: »

#boycott

I completely agree with this guy. The crystals are just supposed to be a free little gift from Kabam. It wouldn't be fun if they just went around throwing out 3 or 4 stars to new players who want a chance to make a good team by themselves.
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    Did you pay for it?.. No.. Do you need it?.. from this post I'd say No.. Have you lost anything from it?.. No..

Stop moaning about it and have some fun with it.. 2* champs can take down 5* r4 champs in the right hands :wink:
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian

And for veterans its some extra points for level up events, so besides those that just like collecting champs it still has some uses for most players.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    sha2356__ wrote: »

I feel as though there aren't as many new player nowadays especially if you look at the state of start of the game alliances in terms of activity.

Given that the game is still being downloaded quite a lot, I don't believe your feelings match the current state of the player base.
  • AnimatronicstoAnimatronicsto Posts: 194

It’s a free 2* would you rather not have it? Chill out it’s free shards
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    YOU CAN"T SAVE THE BATTLE RELAM WITHOUT IT o:)
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    It doesn't take much to make this group happy..low standards=low results

1. if you still have high expectations for kabam you should reevaluate a bit
    2. If you think everything should be handed to you for free, you should reevaluate life a little.
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★

#boycott

I completely agree with this guy. The crystals are just supposed to be a free little gift from Kabam. It wouldn't be fun if they just went around throwing out 3 or 4 stars to new players who want a chance to make a good team by themselves.

the dude was being sarcastic
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    how dare they give us a free crystal

good one
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    cx23433 wrote: »
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    how dare they give us a free crystal

good one

thanks man

#boycott

I was being serious... lol.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,501 ★★★★★

#boycott

I was fairly certain you understood my sarcasm.

#boycott

i was talking to primmer
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    2*s are the foundation of the game.
    Spurgeo14 wrote: »
    2*s are the foundation of the game.

Agreed. 2*'s are just enough to give newbies a little boost in the right direction, but not enough to push them too far into the game without any effort.